Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

FInale

Isn't it a little soon for them to be engaged.  They could have gotten engaged in the middle of next season and I would have believed it a bit more.  Just sayin'....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

No we knew season 1 finale would be Mike proposing to Molly. Season 2 Finale will be the wedding and if this 3rd season it will be Molly get pregnant. The 4th season Mike and Molly as parents.   

That's how it's plan out

1x24 Peggy's New Beau

Ending season one with the engagement was nice but getting the ring after only two weeks was amusing and Bala that's quite a good plan for the next three seasons fingers crossed

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Okay but that means we all have to keep watching for bala's idea to work!!

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-17-2011 04:38  
Isn't it a little soon for them to be engaged.  They could have gotten engaged in the middle of next season and I would have believed it a bit more.  Just sayin'....
I agree! But, getting engaged now only means that in season 2 thier going to break up for a while.

Mike & Molly Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Goin' Fishin'

Mike getting jealous because of the photo from the gym was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This was an okay episode.  Molly was mad because Mike wasn't "into" wedding planing.  What did she expect!  I mean really... Guys aren't into that unless they are gay.   Mike would be happy just showing up and saying I do.

Dennis' Birthday

"I heard your momma rang a Guys bells all the way to heaven tonight"......LOL  

So sorry about Dennis and Mikes mom.  Glad Mike is moving in.  Gonna be crowded though.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Mike's mom moving Dennis from her bed was strange but Carl saying perhaps he got more than a piece of cake was funny

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but he really needs to learn what having a finacer is but mike sinking the boat was priceless

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

i loved how she decided move the body downstairs and make it look like molly cake was the cause

Mike in the House

Moving in Molly house and mother and sister liking him more than Molly trying turn him into their dead dad was amusing and mike enjoying them fighting over him was priceless.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Driving around looking for Victoria's car was amusing but when she realised it was in the garage it was priceless and treating Mike like their father was a little creepy

2x04 '57 Chevy Bel Air

Carl's grandmother was amusing especially when she said she lost something she's never getting back

2x05 Victoria Runs Away

Victoria bringing home Dylan the musician from the petrol station was interesting and Joyce telling Mike to shut his pie hole did hurt his feelings but everyone gossiping to Mike about their secrets was priceless

2x06 Happy Halloween

I loved how Mike complained about wearing the costume but still Molly got him to wear it and Victoria's triple boobs was great but flashing the lads was priceless

2x07 Carl Meets A Lady

Samuel saying he don't know much about Christina was amusing considering what he actually said about her but after the first disaster I'm impressed he had the nerve to go back and Molly snoring was funny

2x08 Peggy Gets A Job

I loved Peggy comment about the rug don't match the drapes and Molly's reply about no longer having rugs was priceless and you just knew Peggy's new job would be with one of them but Molly got the short straw

Thread