Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-22-2011 17:27  
Carl's grandmother was amusing especially when she said she lost something she's never getting back
She's always amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-28-2011 10:57  
Victoria bringing home Dylan the musician from the petrol station was interesting and Joyce telling Mike to shut his pie hole did hurt his feelings but everyone gossiping to Mike about their secrets w ...
Finding out about molly finance and them telling mike certain meant an adjustment for Mike

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-4-2011 11:24  
I loved how Mike complained about wearing the costume but still Molly got him to wear it and Victoria's triple boobs was great but flashing the lads was priceless
Well Molly was good at what she does but it was obvious which one was fake

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-12-2011 23:12  
Samuel saying he don't know much about Christina was amusing considering what he actually said about her but after the first disaster I'm impressed he had the nerve to go back and Molly snoring was fu ...
I wondering if she will get the headmistress job ?

Mike Cheats

All I gotta say is, Poor Jim.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

You could understand Mike cheating on his diet at Thanksgiving but he had a head start and that hawaiian shirt didn't help

2x10 Molly Needs a Number

I can't believe Mike said about having a civil wedding when nobody wants a traditional wedding after all the work Molly had already done and forgetting about Christina's nut allergy was crazy

2x11 Christmas Break

Molly was a funny drunk but I'm not surprised after she got the disappointing news at work and what Mike said to the cheeky kid was enough to scare him off father christmas

2x12 Carl Has Issues

I'm surprised Carl mist that invitation to have breakfast in the morning with Christina and singing to her son on the phone that had him in tears was amusing but trust Carl to spoil Mike & Molly's night of passion

2x13 Victoria Can't Drive

I'm surprised it took that long for Victoria to get arrested for all her various driving violations and Victoria talking Mike's mother around was nice

2x14 Joyce's Choices

Joyce describing to the girls what happened when she agrees to have dinner with her ex-boyfriend was amusing but Vince being crazy with jealousy was priceless

2x15 Valentine's Piggyback

Mike should of taken the card out of the flowers he got from the guy about to commit suicide and at leased the girls still enjoyed their valentine's diner without the guys

2x16 Surprise

How terrible that Mike hasn't had a birthday party since he was 9 years old but trust Mike to turning up to his surprise birthday party two hours late

2x17 Mike Likes Lasagna

I had a felling Victoria would say yes to going out with Harry but the others trying to put her off was a little cruel and her taking her top off while on his shoulders was priceless

Renewed For A 3rd Season

2x18 Peggy Goes To Branson

Peggy leaving her dog, Jim, with Mike and Molly was not her best idea but saying it will be good practice for having kids was amusing and trust him to swallow a tampon but Mike saying cant they pull the string instead of operating was priceless

Thread