45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think this show is funny but it will be something nice to watch when you really not in the mood for anything but him finally asking her out when her house get burgulared wasn't exactly great timing but he was sweet about it.

That date didn't exactly go to plan but i was surprised at end when he told his partner he was going marry her

First Kiss

Not exactly the best moment but nice ending

Mike's Not Ready

Another great episode but mike getting drunk and falling asleep half way through the window was amusing.

Carl Is Jealous

Well the relationship with molly become complicated thanks to Carl but fixing him with Molly sister was a mistake as she left him for Micheal Jordan

Mike's Apartment

Look like Mike mother wanted get in between them but it didn't work

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

you can request it on Here

Episode 7

Well Mike showing way too much affection but this episode wasn't as funny as the pervious

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i know but i was expecting something more based pervious episode

Mike Snores

Well this was ok episode but not as funny as the pervious

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yes this was good episode i like the boots but Molly had every right to be jealous

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That one dumb move and the fact that he wasn't even aware of the problem was rather amusing

Episode 10

Well the thanksgiving didn't go to plan but look like dog enjoyed it

Episode 11

Well carl get a girlfriend and molly doesn't feel like making love to Mike so he decides to spend time with Molly mother after she breaks up with her boyfriend but his comment about a women menstrual cycle was rather disturbing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes shame Molly can't be mike mother

Well this is why i am happy i don't buy Christmas present but mike gift was over the top not figuring 110 monthly payment meant 9 years

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes he really should listen carefully but what was more disturbing is seeing Carl try on Women lingerie

Reply 40#40 Milks26's post

Yes that was amusing but the dog did have some trouble

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

Well i think they have Molly has i am not sure about Mike since i didn't watch My name is Earl

Episode 13

Well Molly and Mike mum playing tug-of-war with Mike when he's unwell was amusing

45 123
Thread