138 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

MIKE & MOLLY is a comedy about a working class Chicago couple who find love at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting.  Officer Mike Biggs is a good-hearted cop who sincerely wants to lose weight. Mike's partner, Officer Carl McMillan, is a thin, fast-talking wise-guy who, despite his teasing, encourages Mike on his road to slimness and romance.  While speaking at an O.A. meeting, Mike meets Molly Flynn, an instantly likeable fourth-grade teacher with a good sense of humor about her curves.  For Molly, focusing on smart choices isn't easy while living with her sexy older sister, Victoria, and their mother, Joyce, both of whom flaunt their effortless figures while indulging their healthy appetites right in front of her.  Mike also faces temptation at the diner he and Carl frequent, where they've become friends with a Senegalese waiter, Samuel, to whom dieting is a foreign concept.  Mike and Molly found each other in the most unexpected of places.  Now, they're about to find out where their quest for companionship will take them.  

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/mike_and_molly/

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 22:35 ]

1x01 Pilot

Mike's story to the kid's about why he became a cop was great but he went to far when his father left and his finger after the table collapsed was funny

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The suit on the manikin would of looked better than that jumper

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Molly hurting Mike's ego during their bowling date i thought was funny and that was a nice way to turn things around

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I loved the comment about the house giving birth

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Carl not getting the hint from Mike because he was on a promise and then getting attacked for being an intruder was funny

Reply 12#12 bala's post

At leased he did the right thing in the end and the choice of music was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I must be getting old because I've not hear that saying before about licking the stamp before mailing the letter

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

I agree they are starting to go downhill but dropping all the toiletries down the toilet was funny

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I cant believe Molly gave him the pen to get her number

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was funny when Mike was trying to get the big turkey in the oven

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought it was nice that Mike was able to bond with Molly's mom while looking through the family photos

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If only Mike had stopped squeaking on about the cockatoo and listened to Molly she was giving him enough clues but buying himself a bomber jacket was amusing

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I liked Carl's lingo satin and lace to rub on your face

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Poor Mike being dragged from one house to another but the dog coming out from under the bedding was funny

1x14 Molly Makes Soup

I think Carl was right about Mike relationship with Molly, she gives and he has to take whatever but at least he went to the game

1x15 Jim Won't Eat

Victoria getting the dog stoned so he would eat was amusing

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Jealousy is a terrible thing and almost marrying a gay guy would be embarrassing but the frozen champagne was funny

1x17 Joyce & Vince and Peaches & Herb

Molly did the right thing in playing hard to get after Mike decides that the couch is his new best friend but what his mom sad was a great way to get him out

Reply 59#59 bala's post

They could of made that accident more realistic but don't they go on like an old married couple

138 1234567
Thread