Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but mike suggesting to proposal Molly mother was amusing

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well Mike's mother seem to be regular but getting dog stoned was funny

First Valentine's Day

Well Mike getting a surprise meeting Molly ex but the fact he was gay was amusing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Who would do carriage ride in freezing weather?

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yeah the mother was a surprised she never like her but it nice help him show perspective of sitting in front of the TV. maybe that reason why i don't have a girlfriend

Mike's Feet

Carl and Mike fight causing problem with his relationship with Molly

[ Last edited by bala at 3-1-2011 16:49 ]

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yeah but molly walking in on them in hotel room was amusing

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Why would he want the nurse to touch them

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yes this was an amusing episode learning why Mike had a eating problem was interesting.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

i have never been in relationship so i don't know but it's usually women who are insecure thinking if they don't keep an eye on their man they probably cheating on you. i agree couple should separate things but i thought that only applies to married couple and not people who in relationship.

Samuel Gets Fired

Well you just knew he would somehow get his job back but mike telling molly she was trying to trap him was amusing

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yeah he still has a lot learn about women

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

Yes molly relaxing him that way for an exam isn't great i wonder if she done that with any of her kids

Victoria's Birthday

It was nice to have a Victoria storyline and she was amazing

Reply 76#76 arksongbird80's post

Try refreshing the page

Try both server as well i had problem EU server tonight so switch to US one

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

i love it when he walked out of the church after Victoria was freaky with one choir member

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

No we knew season 1 finale would be Mike proposing to Molly. Season 2 Finale will be the wedding and if this 3rd season it will be Molly get pregnant. The 4th season Mike and Molly as parents.   

That's how it's plan out

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but he really needs to learn what having a finacer is but mike sinking the boat was priceless

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

i loved how she decided move the body downstairs and make it look like molly cake was the cause

Mike in the House

Moving in Molly house and mother and sister liking him more than Molly trying turn him into their dead dad was amusing and mike enjoying them fighting over him was priceless.

Thread