Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

1x19 Peggy Shaves Her Legs

Mike's story about the school nurse was amusing and Peggy and Molly have lunch together was nice even thou it was only for dating advice but Mike and the guys waiting for her to get home was funny

1x20 Opening Day

Mike breaking tradition and invites Molly to join him and Carl at opening day for the Chicago Cubs but them keep changing seats was amusing especially Molly catching the stray ball

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I'm not surprised Mike spent the night on the couch / the dog house for what he said

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

The guys in the cafe gossiping as much as the ladies was amusing but the pot brownies to relax Vince worked a treat

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Victoria joining the quire was amusing but i don't suppose it will last and some of Carl's comment were great

1x24 Peggy's New Beau

Ending season one with the engagement was nice but getting the ring after only two weeks was amusing and Bala that's quite a good plan for the next three seasons fingers crossed

Mike & Molly Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 26, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Goin' Fishin'

Mike getting jealous because of the photo from the gym was amusing

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Mike's mom moving Dennis from her bed was strange but Carl saying perhaps he got more than a piece of cake was funny

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Driving around looking for Victoria's car was amusing but when she realised it was in the garage it was priceless and treating Mike like their father was a little creepy

2x04 '57 Chevy Bel Air

Carl's grandmother was amusing especially when she said she lost something she's never getting back

2x05 Victoria Runs Away

Victoria bringing home Dylan the musician from the petrol station was interesting and Joyce telling Mike to shut his pie hole did hurt his feelings but everyone gossiping to Mike about their secrets was priceless

2x06 Happy Halloween

I loved how Mike complained about wearing the costume but still Molly got him to wear it and Victoria's triple boobs was great but flashing the lads was priceless

2x07 Carl Meets A Lady

Samuel saying he don't know much about Christina was amusing considering what he actually said about her but after the first disaster I'm impressed he had the nerve to go back and Molly snoring was funny

2x08 Peggy Gets A Job

I loved Peggy comment about the rug don't match the drapes and Molly's reply about no longer having rugs was priceless and you just knew Peggy's new job would be with one of them but Molly got the short straw

Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

You could understand Mike cheating on his diet at Thanksgiving but he had a head start and that hawaiian shirt didn't help

2x10 Molly Needs a Number

I can't believe Mike said about having a civil wedding when nobody wants a traditional wedding after all the work Molly had already done and forgetting about Christina's nut allergy was crazy

2x11 Christmas Break

Molly was a funny drunk but I'm not surprised after she got the disappointing news at work and what Mike said to the cheeky kid was enough to scare him off father christmas

Thread