Thread
Printable Version

Mike & Molly Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread

I just started watching the show, I usually watch it while I'm at the gym.

Monday's episode was alright....nothing special, but, I liked the scene where the Mom's dog was supposed to open his own gift.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Hey, do you know if the actors (Mike & Molly) had to gain more weight for the show or are they wearing a little extra padding?

Because 'Molly' was not that big on 'Samantha Who' and 'Mike' was not that big on 'My name is Earl'

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-17-2011 04:38  
Isn't it a little soon for them to be engaged.  They could have gotten engaged in the middle of next season and I would have believed it a bit more.  Just sayin'....
I agree! But, getting engaged now only means that in season 2 thier going to break up for a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-6-2013 14:16  
I thought the bar fight was by far one of the bet scenes.  Her click moment in bed was great too!!!
Yea the bar fight was a good scene. "How did that, come out of that!"

But, is it just me our is the show going backwards? They moved into the Mom's house to save money to get a house, have a baby etc. Now, Molly has quit her job, nothing new on the horizon anytime soon......?????
They are going to be stuck in that basement for at least another season. WOW!!!!

Cancelled after season 6

Mike & Molly‘s upcoming season apparently will be its last.
Echoing conventional wisdom born of the news that Season 6 had been trimmed to 13 episodes, actress Rondi Reed — who plays Mike’s mother Peggy on the CBS sitcom — says the cast has known “for a few weeks” that this is the end.

“[T]his is the final and sixth season of Mike & Molly on CBS…. We are done taping as of January 27th,” Reed shared in a Facebook post this week. “Other venues were explored by [Warner Bros. TV] and [Chuck Lorre’s] Bonanza Productions after CBS announced their intentions, but did not turn up a future for our show.”
A CBS spokesperson did not immediately respond to TVLine’s request on Sunday afternoon for comment.

Reply 214#214 Milks26's post

I'm always guaranteed to  laugh when Victoria, her Mom and Vince are on the screen. But. with all honesty this should've happened sooner. The show lost its spunk after Molly quit teaching and started writing a novels.

Thread