Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I think the day care teacher is hilarious with her little songs but who would mix babies and dogs together

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She great actress i loved her in scrubs but think about economy is so bad she was forced to combine babies and dogs services.

Episode 9

Jimmy wanting invite Hope other grandparents to thanksgiving didn't go to plan but kidnap Hope twice was rather amusing. Hope really is doomed on both sides isn't she ?.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jimmy will not be inviting Margine or Dale again after taking Hope twice but hitting her with the TV was amusing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling that they will be back

1x10 Burt Rocks

It's a good job that Burt gave up on his teenage dreams of being a rock star because that Smokey Floyd was a jerk, getting famous for hitting him was funny

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes Smokey Floyd was a jerk but did you recognise who he was ?

Episode 11

Well selling Hope Christmas present was bad but it was amusing.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

At least the doll collector got it back with the money he got for selling it back to them

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

He really get creeper as episode progress

Romeo and Romeo

It's been a long time since we had a new episode and what a great returning episode with jimmy getting friend who is a single dad you just knew something is going to go wrong

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Small world with Jimmy's mom working for his new friends mother but fighting over Sabrina was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Did you like reverse racism aspect of the episode with fact that mother was cleaner in an African American house .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I didn't even consider that and how different their lifestyles are considering they came from the same type of background

A Germ of a Story

Well another amusing episode seriously the 5 second rules was taken a bit too far for Hope.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

How things have changed when they were watching the old movies and i think nowadays we are to clean and our immune system has retired

What Up, Cuz?

Well hiding mama from her cousin had strange consequence on Bert   

Jimmy losing mama and having look for her the whole night was amusing

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Jimmy babysitting Maw Maw at work was amusing but finding her in the delicatessen cooler was creepy

where can i watch raising hope online?

Reply 39#39 anjelifuller's post

We are not allowed to tell you on the fourm but send you an pm instead

Thread