Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Snip Snip

That one thing a father shouldn't ask a son to do but at least Jimmy found out he was best thing that happen to his parents

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Burt getting a vasectomy because of the toss of a coin was an interesting way to decide who gets the snip but asking Jimmy to do the shaving was strange and Sabrina blackmailing Virginia was funny

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah but jimmy doing it was nice

The Cultish Personality

Reverse polygamy is different term i never heard but the songs was amusing report him as kidnapped was amusing

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Mike's bringing his new wife Tanya and his three brother-husbands with him was strange but  i suppose sexual equality it's only fair and the divorce ritual was funny

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Divorce ritual was funny-could you imagine if that was standard i bet the divorce rate would go down

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Yes that would put men off a divorce

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I wonder what the marriage confirmation would be a BJ?

Well since the Divorce ritual is centered around the woman I doubt the marriage confirmation would be any different.
Besides Bala don't you know once you get married women don't do that.

Reply 49#49 gabsimom's post

Thank you for telling me that .

I can't believe she accept back after the song but somehow he came back

[ Last edited by bala at 3-9-2011 21:32 ]

Wow it amazing how useless jimmy family is but mama with a shot gun was funny

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Sabrina being picked over Burt to look after Hope if the worst happened was amusing but you would of thought he would of asked her first and Sabrina jumping through the roof was funny

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

How are they going to repair the damage to to house?

i bet it all be repaired by next episode like nothing ever happened

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I hope it's botched repairs which would make it more authentic

1x18 Cheaters

Jimmy taking Sabrina to visit her college boyfriend Wyatt in the hope to catch him cheating didn't go the way he hoped and there was no sign of the damage from the last episode

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah jimmy should really move on i am surprised that girl decided go out with even after all baggage he has.

Sleep Training

Jimmy girlfriend is a handful but that art class he wasn't expecting but him on drugs and his parent thinking it's time he learns how deal with problems himself was rather amusing.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Jimmy face when he realised what his girlfriend did in art class was amusing but the other guy's when she did her stretching was priceless

1x20 Everybody Flirts...Sometimes

Jimmy and Sabrina competing to be Barney's favorite employee was amusing but Sabrina was always going to win at flirting and Virginia did such a good job at it that she is stalked by the coffee shop guy

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes this was an amusing situation and obviously women are better at flirting than men

Thread