Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Burt's Parents

Well you just knew pretending that house was theirs was bound to backfire

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Jimmy must of thought his luck was in when Sabrina suggested they practice kissing and Maw Maw on the computer was priceless

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well i bet that boy got taught a lesson he will never forgets

Bro-gurt

Well i love how Hope reveal who the con-artist was

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Hope pulling the curtain down was amusing and talk about child labour but the new baby mop was starting them a little to early

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Technically it's not child labour as it was my understand they use their own babies not someone elses so technically it considered as as household chaos. It's only child labor if they get paid .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

So giving your kids pocket money for doing household chores is child labour

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

hmm..........well no but i see your point there seem to be exception for  household chores according to internet.

Household chores are not labour intensive - When we are talking child labour we talking children working more than 5 or more hours without a break. I assume parent give them break between chores it's not child labour.

My definition was sightly misguided   

There more definition than what i said

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I was being facetious about the baby moping the floor

2x09 The Men Of New Natesville

Frank's model of new Natesville was impressive and after spend more time together with Jimmy they discover they shared a common high school bully but what an amusing surprise when they learned that the bully had changed sex

2x10 It's A Hopeful Life

Jimmy signing the movie rights to their life for the beach ball was ridiculous and wishing he had never picked up Lucy had disastrous consequences for almost everyone but being a dream was amusing

2x11 Mrs. Smartypants

Mr. Swift giving Jimmy a hard time in the classroom when he was trying to get his G.E.D. was amusing but at leased he was man enough to ask Sabrina for help and Hope being the only one to pass the practice test was priceless

2x12 Gambling Again

Virginia and Jimmy trying  to intervene in Burt's obsessed with gambling was interesting but they soon get swept up in the betting frenzy themselves, naming the dog Bill Clinton for what he was doing was amusing but their luck begins to run out when they thought they had missed Shelley's play with Hope as the lead

2x13 Tarot Cards

Burt got what he deserved when he was buried in receipts for what he said about Virginia's career But when Virginia becomes a tarot card reader has some strange coincidences and the new guys working with Burt were amusing

2x14 Jimmy's Fake Girlfriend

Mary-Louise was awesome as Jimmy's fake girlfriend and the plan to win over Sabrina worked, the play he wrote was impressive and when she ran out the theater i thought he blew it but ending with them kissing was nice

2x15 Sheer Madness

Sabrina and Jimmy being afraid to break wind in front of each over was amusing but Jimmy going outside while she stinks the lounge out was priceless and Sabrina sleeping with pantyhose on her head was the icing on the cake

2x16 Single White Female Role Model

Sabrina being arrested after participating in a protest and is sentenced to two weeks in prison for police assault was interesting but sneaking her phone in with it on vibrate was amusing especially when she got a text, Jimmy turning down the mayor's advances had disastrous consequences

2x17 Spanks Butt, No Spanks

Burt pretending to spank Jimmy as a child and then covering it up for the rest of his childhood was interesting but how he got Jimmy to go along with it was incredible

Thread