Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x18 Poking Holes in the Story

Jimmy getting his nipple caught in Hope's cot was amusing and playing along with Maw Maw when she confuses him with her late husband Wilfrid was priceless but the kissing on the lips was a little creepy

2x19 Hogging All The Glory

Sarah Louise assigns Burt pig-sitting duties for a blind church member was amusing and the way it saved Virginia was great but when the guide pig accidentally becomes family dinner thanks to Maw Maw was terrible

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Reply 38#38 spratt89's post

I have stop watching this because it's not funny anymore

2x20 Sabrina's New Jimmy

You just knew Virginia sending texts to Philip would backfire but Uma reading them first was amusing and the way Hope imitated the boob plague was priceless

2x21 Inside Probe

Strange episode with Nancy Grace from the TV show examining the "real story" of Hope's mom, serial killer Lucy Carlisle and i didn't see that bomb shell coming with Lucy still being alive when we all thought she was executed in prison

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-11-2012 20:11  
Burt got what he deserved when he was buried in receipts for what he said about Virginia's career But when Virginia becomes a tarot card reader has some strange coincidences and the new guys working w ...
Well Burt not wanting to be the boss and just wanted to be an employee learnt the advantage of being the boss.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 23:25  
Mary-Louise was awesome as Jimmy's fake girlfriend and the plan to win over Sabrina worked, the play he wrote was impressive and when she ran out the theater i thought he blew it but ending with them  ...
I can't believe Jimmy finally got Sabrina because i actually thought they would strech that out for a couple of season but the play was one hell of a romantic gesture.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-1-2012 22:57  
Sabrina and Jimmy being afraid to break wind in front of each over was amusing but Jimmy going outside while she stinks the lounge out was priceless and Sabrina sleeping with pantyhose on her head was ...
It just show you you really can't judge someone based on there appearance . This s kind true for most people but it strange the stuff we do and not tell each other like Burt shaving his feet. . Pantyhouse certainly change how the whole family sleeps  

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-14-2012 17:56  
Sabrina being arrested after participating in a protest and is sentenced to two weeks in prison for police assault was interesting but sneaking her phone in with it on vibrate was amusing especially w ...
Well who would thought mayor was nuts but what Vagina did for the other playground was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-14-2012 18:18  
Burt pretending to spank Jimmy as a child and then covering it up for the rest of his childhood was interesting but how he got Jimmy to go along with it was incredible
Yes but now he's paying for it because now everytime Hope misbehave he get spanked . How do they come up with this family dynamics ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-31-2012 18:19  
Jimmy getting his nipple caught in Hope's cot was amusing and playing along with Maw Maw when she confuses him with her late husband Wilfrid was priceless but the kissing on the lips was a little cree ...
How many secret does Jimmy family have i mean think about everything that was revealed by poking a hole in condom so she had marry him was rather selfish yet they fine with it, most women would been mad if their husband reveal that they were trapped.. It seem like every episode some sort of family secret comes out?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-31-2012 18:41  
Sarah Louise assigns Burt pig-sitting duties for a blind church member was amusing and the way it saved Virginia was great but when the guide pig accidentally becomes family dinner thanks to Maw Maw w ...
Well i can't believe what happened to the pig but retraining the other pig was amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-17-2012 09:48  
You just knew Virginia sending texts to Philip would backfire but Uma reading them first was amusing and the way Hope imitated the boob plague was priceless
Well there were amusing but it amazing how impressionable hope was and flash forward to Hope as a stripper was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-17-2012 10:15  
Strange episode with Nancy Grace from the TV show examining the "real story" of Hope's mom, serial killer Lucy Carlisle and i didn't see that bomb shell coming with Lucy still being alive when we all  ...
What turned into boring episode had surprise bombshell OMG i can't believe it so glad i don't have to wait until the next episode.

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back

The court case was challenging since Jimmy family ain't exactly most reliable family and bring up all their mistakes but just when you think it's over she get hit by a bus . The chase was rather amusing

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The trial was a joke and with Jimmy being the only one to make sense I'm not surprised she got custody of Hope but I did find her chasing Sabrina amusing even getting hit by the mobile home

Raising Hope Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 02, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thread