Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x10 Last Christmas

I was wondering if a show would cover the world is supposed to end on December 21, 2012 but why wast your money on stocking up if the world ends and I wonder if anyone has brought something on credit thinking they wont have to pay it back, Maw Maw going through her bucket list was amusing

3x11 Credit Where Credit Is Due

Being hit in the face with the old cash register was amusing and Jimmy and Sabrina deciding to buy a new car would of been nice if his parents hadn't stole his identity as a child to obtain credit but the DeLorean and Christopher Lloyd was amusing

3x12 Lord of the Ring

Jimmy visiting the same pawnshop his mother has been pawning her engagement ring for years was interesting as he only brought her ring

3x13 What Happens At Howdy's Doesn't Stay At Howdy's

Frank's video was amusing but having an ulterior motive to stop Sabrina from marrying Jimmy was bizarre

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well Jimmy should of known better than trust Frank to organise the bachelor party

3x14 Modern Wedding

I can't believe Lucy survived getting hit by the mobile home at the end of last season and with Jimmy still married to Hope's mother does make things awkward

3x15 Yo Zappa Do (1)

Jimmy's fear of flying means that their wedding present from Barney would turn out to be a road trip for the whole family but picking up hitch-hikers with a car full was crazy and Hope getting a part in the TV show was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-1-2013 09:37  
I can't believe Lucy survived getting hit by the mobile home at the end of last season and with Jimmy still married to Hope's mother does make things awkward
The fake death certificate certainly make marriage licence invalid but i was surprised at how they kept her from destroying the wedding .

3x16 Yo Zappa Do (2)

Barney distracting the bearded woman while Maw Maw had revenge sex with her grandfather was interesting as he could of made out with her but throwing the ashes was crazy

3x17 Sex, Clown and Videotape

Virginia and Burt hiding their sex tape in the clown doll was bizarre but paying $500 for the wrong clown doll was amusing and the sleep walking was crazy

3x18 Arbor Daze

Sabrina being visited by the ghost of Arbor Day Past, Present and Future was amusing

3x19 Making The Band

No surprise that the birthday party for Hope would be a flop but Smokey Floyd and some of Natesville residents forming a band were amusing

3x20 The Old Girl

What a small world that Sabrina's new pal happens to be Jimmy's ex-girlfriend but his parents being the reason she's his ex was interesting and the song they all sang was great

3x21 Burt-Mitzvah: The Musical

The musical crash course for Burt after his parents come to town with the surprising news that he actually is Jewish was amusing but I can't believe they were only doing it for the money

3x22 Mother's Day

Burt and Barney's road trip to Maw Maw's childhood home was interesting as they discovered that her mother was still alive but not for long and finding out why they stopped talking was tragic, what Sabrina did to make Virginia fell better was nice

Raising Hope Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres November 08, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Raising Hope - 4x01 Deja Vu Man - Promo 01

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-16-2013 06:09 ]

Raising Hope - 4x02 Burt Bucks - Sneak Peek 01

Thread