Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x12 Gambling Again

Virginia and Jimmy trying  to intervene in Burt's obsessed with gambling was interesting but they soon get swept up in the betting frenzy themselves, naming the dog Bill Clinton for what he was doing was amusing but their luck begins to run out when they thought they had missed Shelley's play with Hope as the lead

2x13 Tarot Cards

Burt got what he deserved when he was buried in receipts for what he said about Virginia's career But when Virginia becomes a tarot card reader has some strange coincidences and the new guys working with Burt were amusing

2x14 Jimmy's Fake Girlfriend

Mary-Louise was awesome as Jimmy's fake girlfriend and the plan to win over Sabrina worked, the play he wrote was impressive and when she ran out the theater i thought he blew it but ending with them kissing was nice

2x15 Sheer Madness

Sabrina and Jimmy being afraid to break wind in front of each over was amusing but Jimmy going outside while she stinks the lounge out was priceless and Sabrina sleeping with pantyhose on her head was the icing on the cake

2x16 Single White Female Role Model

Sabrina being arrested after participating in a protest and is sentenced to two weeks in prison for police assault was interesting but sneaking her phone in with it on vibrate was amusing especially when she got a text, Jimmy turning down the mayor's advances had disastrous consequences

2x17 Spanks Butt, No Spanks

Burt pretending to spank Jimmy as a child and then covering it up for the rest of his childhood was interesting but how he got Jimmy to go along with it was incredible

2x18 Poking Holes in the Story

Jimmy getting his nipple caught in Hope's cot was amusing and playing along with Maw Maw when she confuses him with her late husband Wilfrid was priceless but the kissing on the lips was a little creepy

2x19 Hogging All The Glory

Sarah Louise assigns Burt pig-sitting duties for a blind church member was amusing and the way it saved Virginia was great but when the guide pig accidentally becomes family dinner thanks to Maw Maw was terrible

2x20 Sabrina's New Jimmy

You just knew Virginia sending texts to Philip would backfire but Uma reading them first was amusing and the way Hope imitated the boob plague was priceless

2x21 Inside Probe

Strange episode with Nancy Grace from the TV show examining the "real story" of Hope's mom, serial killer Lucy Carlisle and i didn't see that bomb shell coming with Lucy still being alive when we all thought she was executed in prison

Reply 51#51 bala's post

The trial was a joke and with Jimmy being the only one to make sense I'm not surprised she got custody of Hope but I did find her chasing Sabrina amusing even getting hit by the mobile home

Raising Hope Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 02, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Not Indecent, But Not Quite Decent Enough Proposal

I can't believe nobody saw Maw Maw taking the dress of Sabrina's grandmother's dead body and Sabrina having to be married in order to inherit the house was an interesting dilemma and sleeping with her mother seven years ago I thought wasn't going to help

Thread