69 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Raising Hope Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back

The court case was challenging since Jimmy family ain't exactly most reliable family and bring up all their mistakes but just when you think it's over she get hit by a bus . The chase was rather amusing

3x01

Well that house is amazing but Jimmy asking her to marry him for house was amusing and you just knew sabrina would end up getting cold feet by the end of the season but her second acceptance was a little over the top . What a family secret Jimmy and Sabrina mother share .

Throw Maw Maw from the House (1)

Well the fact social services was several years behind with inspection was for Jimmy and not hope was amusing but than finding how family treated Maw Maw causing another situation was good cliffhanger .

Throw Maw Maw From The House (2)

Well this was nice conclusion at least they learnt a few trick from nursing home to deal with Maw Maw

Candy Wars

Seriously making Gang war into Candy war was rather ridiculous

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes Jimmy childhood is certainly a very interesting one

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Did you catch SOA cameo ?

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well Jimmy should of known better than trust Frank to organise the bachelor party

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-1-2013 09:37  
I can't believe Lucy survived getting hit by the mobile home at the end of last season and with Jimmy still married to Hope's mother does make things awkward
The fake death certificate certainly make marriage licence invalid but i was surprised at how they kept her from destroying the wedding .

69 1234
Thread