34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Running Wilde Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 One Forward Step

It's hard to believe that Steve would sleep with his randy stepmother for money but Andy missed a great opportunity to get his own back on Steve

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

This was a ridiculous episode using same cheque to finance same thing again and again

Jack's Back

This was strange to watch since it off the air sometime but nice episode thinking jack was same but he had change but the confusion between Steve and  Emmy was rather amusing.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jack did well in resisting all the drinks at the start  but Emmy flirting with him and the guys getting the wrong flirting signal from Emmy was amusing

Alienated

Well Emmy telling migo take a break from steve didn't exactly go to plan We found how useful Migo is for steve prevent him making a moron out himself

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Would Steven of payed Puddle the $250.000 if Emmy hadn't of found out and Migo's painting was pretty good

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I would think so

The Pre-Nup

Well i can't actually believe he almost convince Emmy to marry him

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was an elaborate plan to get Emmy to sign a prenup to prove she's not after his money but Emmy changing her mind about the money was amusing

Basket.Cases

Well meeting Steve dad was interesting and Emmy fall for his environment clean up scheme was amusing.

I this a true comedy or does it lean more to the drama side or a mixture of both. I've never heard of it, but am always looking for new shows. Also, is this a continuing storyline or one that changes from week to week? Thanks for any info.

Reply 31#31 gypsiegirl66's post

It's a narrative comedy show but drama is more for comedy purpose and it's 20 minute show.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Steve's dad getting Emmy to spearhead the cleanup efforts would of been good except Steve was suspicious of his father's true motives

This has now been added to Realplayer site

34 12
Thread