Thread
Printable Version

Running Wilde Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Am i right i thinking Emmy played Felicity in Felicity but as for this show i did like her daughter Poodle

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That would be hard to find out your parents don't care enough to pay the ransom and the fire hydrant was funny

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Stripping off in the vodka room and he didn't realise there was an intercom was amusing

1x04 The Junior Affair

Funny episode when Puddle's boyfriend Lane breaks up with her right before the school's fall formal so Emmy and Steve both decide to try to reunite the kids with hilarious results

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a disastrous party but the slide show finished it off

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It would be nice to have a fairy tale wedding but another game of chicken with therapy

1x07 Mental Flaws

I thought Emmy looked cute with the broken tooth but repairing the sheets after Steve slashed it was ridiculous and after all her disgust about physical appearance she is then worried about her physical appearance

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They were as bad as each other when they traded places

1x09 One Forward Step

It's hard to believe that Steve would sleep with his randy stepmother for money but Andy missed a great opportunity to get his own back on Steve

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Jack did well in resisting all the drinks at the start  but Emmy flirting with him and the guys getting the wrong flirting signal from Emmy was amusing

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Would Steven of payed Puddle the $250.000 if Emmy hadn't of found out and Migo's painting was pretty good

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was an elaborate plan to get Emmy to sign a prenup to prove she's not after his money but Emmy changing her mind about the money was amusing

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Steve's dad getting Emmy to spearhead the cleanup efforts would of been good except Steve was suspicious of his father's true motives

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Thread