Thread
Printable Version

Detroit 1-8-7 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i like the first episode as well and yes the ringtone was annoying but i found it amusing when he handcuff the suspect to the swing while he was talking suspect decided run with swing attached.

i like the different feel of this cop show and phone feedback to rookie cop was great.

Well i am hoping he survives

Episode 2

I am glad he survived and his partner did press conference and did say some nice words. it's sad that groom fell overboard but it was an accident?, As to brother shooting the wrong guy that awful he should let cop handled it.

Nobody's Home/Unknown Soldier

Both great cases but Washington trying prove he's a good cop by going a bit overboard but at least he put his phone on Silent.

Episode 4

Another good episode so the rapper got killed by his boyfriend was intresting twist not who i suspected. As for other case look that women got her boyfriend killed all she really should kept quiet about it.

Fitch & Washington- I love quirky when he has ask why he chose that ring-tone for him  

Episode 5

So the homicide in the restaurant was suppose to be a insurance scam and other teenage girl and connection boss daughter was good.

Episode 6

Great episode , the missing girl but that women did a good thing trying rescue girl from that foster home but it went horrible wrong when father wanted the kid back .

The smart girls case i would thought blonde girl would been difficult to crack loved when she go at cop with the suit but the other one seem their best shot but telling her she confessed was a smart move. The reason why she kill him was stupid just because he called her a b**ch .

Episode 7

Well swap partner for the investigation was interesting.

Stone and Sanchez, dealing with the fallout from their personal attraction was great but Fitch got in the way. i like that Stone talked the guy down.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was terrible but i had a feeling that old man was responsible for the body.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well getting the mother to get the suspect talking was great move and appleman doing runner with moped was funny

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well you got admit he had guts trying out run them with a moped

Episode 10

Talk about cold case but they found cop responsible for it which is a shame because it shows bad cops are like.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yeah how can you be a sober coach you would think they check her out before giving her the job.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Shame about the girl

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad she helped him but we knew it wasn't Fitch but finding out it was NY crime boss suggest they wanted to frame him

Beaten/Cover Letter

I can't believe FBI agent has decided join the team as liaison but she really made a few mistakes. Shame the girl died trying help her boyfriend avoid boxing because medical issue. The letter was great way re open an old case but at least they closure shame she losing money because guy killed himself at least his daughter get a chance meet her mother.

Legacy/Drag City

Well another good episode it was great drag queen murder was done out jealously rather than being attack on drag queen but you kind understand why the wife did it. Nice clif-hanger and the women is trouble and it will be interesting to see what happens next talk about bad timing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes but she at least she gave him the warning before it was too late

Stone Cold

Well what sad way end an episode after all of that he goes out like that

Motor City Blues

Meeting Fitch ex-wife and son was interesting but now Stone is dead maybe Fitch has a chance with her ?

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i didn't know this was season finale i thought  it was going be 21 episodes . At least he's dead but not telling Washington about hit on his family was surprise but going to the boss about Fitch was amusing

Thread