Thread
Printable Version

Undercovers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Xerces

Well i like the twist as who Xerces is but i thought it would been obvious if it was that guy.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I was surprised that Tessa was Xerces and i think Sean Maguire played a good part

Assassin

Well another average episode but what a great shot to save his wife just when you think he shot Peru president at the start

Undercovers AXED

NBC has opted to not order the back nine episodes of J.J. Abrams’ spy-centric show Undercovers. But don’t expect the series to disappear from your DVR anytime soon: The network will air three more episodes of Undercovers — scheduled for Nov. 10, Nov. 17, and Dec. 1 — and may run three more finished episodes at a later date.

Source

Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

not too disappointed about this

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That was an impressive shot considering all he could see was his arm and Alberto Loya thanking Samantha for himself still being alive was nice

Episode 8

Ok this was a better episode much more action and some mystery

Happy to see it go but do hope they end it properly if there is one thing i hate it is when they just end a TV series with know explanation of what happened

Reply 28#28 emc_23's post

long time no see mate

yeah it has been awhile scary how long it has been

Reply 30#30 emc_23's post

it just shows you have a life

if work is a life then so be it

Reply 32#32 emc_23's post

Well at least you earning money

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Lizzy standing up for herself with the client was great, that was a close call with the bomb and Hoyt was impressive

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

About time he pulled some weight in the show

Episode 9

When Leo wakes up in a hotel in Mexico with a dead woman next to him and no memory of what transpired, Steven, Samantha and Hoyt travel south of the border in hopes of putting the pieces together to prove Leo’s innocence but i like the fact there weren't Diamond

Reply 36#36 bala's post

What a way to distribute the poison using the fake diamonds

1x10 Funny Money

That was a clever way they took out the armored truck and it's a good job Gary turned up to help them identify the brother from the dock but the way they got the code for the vault was great

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a smart way to get the code .

Episode 11

Well i think best episode of the season because a lot of things happen and at least we know who Shaw boss is and we also find out reason why they were selected.

Thread