Thread
Printable Version

The Defenders Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 10

Well Otis was surprising client and i am glad grandad took blame since he trying make his grandson go jail for 60 years.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The ADA didn't look happy when Nick made the long drive to celebrate with his sister after a reprieve for the the bear from being euthanized

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

The talk at the end didn't help help matter once Nick explained she's not a client any more

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I'm not surprised after what Pete said

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That was just bad timing at pete part

Episode 11

I figured the guy had mental problems but i am glad they got him off

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm surprised we don't hear of more sports injuries like that but it was good that he was found not guilty

Episode 12

Well that guy deserved to go to jail playing innocent game but Nick had tough decision and he did right he hanged himself . The jury service details was amusing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was a great decision to put him on the stand and let him dig his own grave but he should of checked that his alibi had a TV

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

he was cocky

Nevada v. Donnie The Numbers Guy

Well Nick get kidnapped by old client who wants him to prove he's innocent was interesting shame about guilty verdict .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Donnie kidnapping Nick after seventeen years on the run was crazy but Susie forgiving him was nice it's just a shame about the verdict and getting the star witnesses DNA was amusing

Nevada V. Doug The Mule

Doug really was naive but she really was attractive women but using Nick as bait to catch her was rather amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

They could of given Nick a little more time playing as the bait but Doug's father a girl in the first place was strange

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That really was amusing the father didn't realise his kid could get into trouble .

Nevada v. Hunter

Well that judge was a handful continue from pervious episode great performance by Dan Arkroid but i do hope he becomes DA that was be amusing

Reply 36#36 bala's post

What a great way he turned the case on the content but thinking that the policed watched while she swallowed all those pills is diabolical

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was sad but they wanted judge by any means necessary but them switch off all the lights out so it look like they were shut was amusing

Noland v. Galloway Pharmaceuticals

This continue from pervious episode case women who almost died and was bought back to life thanks to overdose which was caused confusing packaging but what a way to make the point with Pete's life

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Nick explaining to Luke that he screwed up was nice and subjecting Pete to shell fish to prove a point was a bold move but it's a shame they lost the other case to another lawyer

Thread