28 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Defenders Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well nice tactic trying to get involuntary manslaughter  but than figuring if they take involuntary off the table it would lead to a not guilty verdict was bold move but it worked. I have never seen tactic on a legal show.

Las Vegas v. Reid

The second episode was great getting mother off thanks to the judge .

Nevada v. Carter

Pete really took a risk when he told guy to tell truth but it backfired when he confess that he was intimidated by defence lawyer and it does look his casual relationship with DA is Over after she went after him .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that show you overwork public defender normally do

Nevada v. Cerrato

How stupid must you be gamble away your lottery winning ?

Nevada v. Senator Harper

Well admit he murder his mistress to save his wife from going jail was nice but when she turned up alive we all work out but Nick client stealing super-bowl ring was funny.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well that the things he got a good deal about it but afterwards that cop shake nick hand was a nice touch.

Episode 7

What a way get two cases separated by making other lawyer bring up his client conviction-that was one great legal strategy

Episode 8

This was crazy episode the client were really something a hacker post his bail but hacking court database and changing the system make it look like bail posted than you have rapper confess to murder of a person in front the audience through his rap.

Episode 9

Well she finally found out the reason why her husband died and i can't believe he gave up his fee which was nice

Episode 10

Well Otis was surprising client and i am glad grandad took blame since he trying make his grandson go jail for 60 years.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

The talk at the end didn't help help matter once Nick explained she's not a client any more

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That was just bad timing at pete part

Episode 11

I figured the guy had mental problems but i am glad they got him off

Episode 12

Well that guy deserved to go to jail playing innocent game but Nick had tough decision and he did right he hanged himself . The jury service details was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

he was cocky

Nevada v. Donnie The Numbers Guy

Well Nick get kidnapped by old client who wants him to prove he's innocent was interesting shame about guilty verdict .

Nevada V. Doug The Mule

Doug really was naive but she really was attractive women but using Nick as bait to catch her was rather amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That really was amusing the father didn't realise his kid could get into trouble .

Nevada v. Hunter

Well that judge was a handful continue from pervious episode great performance by Dan Arkroid but i do hope he becomes DA that was be amusing

28 12
Thread