30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

The stalker pretending to be his wife was rather amusing since no-one knew until half way through the episode she was a stalker?.

the whole truth

i couldn't find this on viptv was it deleted off

Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

No you have enter free chatting forum where we discuss shows not on the site we use this forum as way letting the admin know which shows we want added if they see member discuss shows they don't know it will motivate them to add them.i know it's sneaky but it works in the past.

Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

No it's not been added yet but we can talk about other shows in free chatting

reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

its cool i really would like to see the show i hope they add it

Reply 25#25 babysexylexy's post

If you don't mind me asking how did you find this site and was it what you was looking for and as you can see bala and myself have been here over 3 years which has got to be a good recommendation to stay around

reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

completely by accident i surfed the net i think about 2 years ago looking to watch smallvile some where, i found tv-video.net.
then i went there every now and then a couple of months ago season 9 which i watched previously on there suddenly become not updated so i wanted to comment on that and found this site which in turn i found viptv and movie online i think both these sites are brilliant lalalalala you know how it goes i dont mind you asking anything.

Reply 27#27 babysexylexy's post

glad you decided to stick around and haven't scared you off

reply 28#28 bala's post

actually im petrified ( did i spell that right  ) pmsl

This has now been added to Realplayer site

30 12
Thread