Thread
Printable Version

The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Whole Truth pits Manhattan's toughest team of District Attorneys against the city's most up-and-coming defense firm. The Prosecution delivers justice to victims of the city's most grievous crimes, while the Defense stands to protect the fate of those accused – innocent and guilty alike.

One moment, the Prosecution – lead by Kathryn Peale (Maura Tierney) – will convince you of the defendant's guilt, but the next the Defense – headed by Jimmy Brogan (Rob Morrow) – will convince you of his innocence. Twists and turns are the heart and soul of high-profile criminal law and even the jury doesn't get it right all the time. No one ever knows what really happened until the the very last scene, when we learn... The Whole Truth.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-whole-truth

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:08 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was a tough case and if that was the daughters book she wouldn't of looked so surprised when the blood stained cross fell out, so it's a good job she changed her story and they found him guilty

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great ending with the baseball cap but was Brian hiding it for her or himself because she seemed to keen to go to Cancun and the fortune cookies was amusing

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The judge getting bail on credit just shows they look after their own but seeing Jimmy and the judge together it felt like i was watching Numb3rs

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just read that this will not be aired in us this week as there is special coverage of the chilean miners relief.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought the kid was cold when the cops arrived but i didn't think he was guilty until he lost his temper so it's good that the got the right person for their murder

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I started to think it was the girlfriend after they found out about the restraining order and after they got the right person it makes you think did she get away with murder the first time

Reply 19#19 bala's post

What a life for a dentist with a wife and all those girlfriends and on top it all off he had a stalker as well

Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

No it's not been added yet but we can talk about other shows in free chatting

Reply 25#25 babysexylexy's post

If you don't mind me asking how did you find this site and was it what you was looking for and as you can see bala and myself have been here over 3 years which has got to be a good recommendation to stay around

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Thread