50 123
Thread
Printable Version

S*** My Dad Says Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

S*** My Dad Says Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This CBS comedy project follows the life of Henry Bennett, a man in his mid-twenties who decides to move back in with his 73-year old, larger-than-life father Ed, and his everyday relationships, including the one with his brother Vince and his wife Kathleen.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:19 ]

I really like the first episode the stuff that comes out his mouth are really funny

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I was going to give this a miss but will have to add it to my list

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Same here but i need something watch while waiting today update

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I am so far behind and now with game 6 i don't know when i will catch up

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I am sure you will catch up by Sunday

s*** my dad says

I caught most of this tonight, I found it fairly funny.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Just managed to watch the pilot episode, the conversation about going to LA was funny and then the bed delivery

Episode 2

The internet discussion was very amusing

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Not wanting the Internet because of what they did when watching Porky's and The Little Mermaid was amusing but I'm not surprised the Internet guy ran away after the gun went off and the spaghetti and meatballs dream

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I think when she cook spaghetti and meatballs and getting her husband to eat off her chest was highlight of the episode .

1x03 The Truth About Dads & Moms

Ed refuses to apologise for getting the DMV employee fired and then fired again was crazy but then hiring him as the house keeper and the gay waiters was funny

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least son knows he wasn't responsible for breaking up the marriage to her mother

1x04 Code Ed

It's a good job Ed understood the weather code but trying to Save Henry from the embarrassment of being rejected was hard work and ultimately backfired

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes but ED actually found women who just as bad as him .

his song i'm too sexy' was great amusing song

Not without My Jacket

This crazy episode after accidentally give away his son jacket he find out jacket was on dead man and him misunderstanding the relationship dead was gay was funny and ending with kiss was ridiculous

Reply 16#16 bala's post

i thought the misunderstanding at the funeral was amusing but i could see that was going to happen so when they said he was his alcoholic sponsor i was surprised

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

He played it so well

You Can't Handle The Truce

Well nice episode

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked the imitation suicides but Bonnie and Vince make friends with an ''it'' couple was strange especially after they admitted to killing someone

50 123
Thread