Thread
Printable Version

S*** My Dad Says Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Dog Ed Pursuit

Henry agrees to go on a date with Katie in order to get them a real estate listing and Ed singing Vince to sleep was funny

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who would thought when henry left the Dog with ED he would fall in love with it

shame to see Shatner reduced to this should have retired after Boston legal go out on a high

Reply 23#23 emc_23's post

Well he's still kind of funny

1x08 The Manly Thing To Do

Bonnie was funny when she walked in naked in front of Henry but Ed conversation when the guy were singing YMCA was crazy and what was Vince think when he payed Henry to compliment Bonnie about her body

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to watch this episode last week so i just watch it with this week episode and your right YMCA conversation was ridiculous but glad Ed stood up for his friend.

Episode 8

Cybril Shepard as a self-help guru was interesting. Ed getting called on stage but ending up in her bed was amusing. Bonnie and Vince quitting their job was stupid but selling their condo was crazy.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It's crazy to think some people are that gullible and it looks like the only one to get their wish was Charlotte

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

This is the problem with faith yes it's shame some people are gullible but that's how some people make their money.

You Can't Handle The Truce

Well it really didn't go plan but when Henry finds out who took his bike he breaks the truce  but giving him a heart attack was amusing .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Hot-dog trying to call a truce between his father and Mr Campbell was amusing untill he recognised his bike

1x11 Family Dinner for Schmucks

Bonnie's attempt at having the family dinners together didn't go very well but Ed and Dr. Ted stapling the guys ass was funny

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That poor guy can you imagine how much pain he would be in i surprised he didn't pass out from Ed and Dr. Ted stapling the guys ass

1x12 Goodson Goes Deep

That was so obvious that when Ed jumped over the counter he would smash the plates but breaking the rest on his return jump was ridiculous but opening the garage door was funny

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Mr chicken was amusing

The Better Father

Well Ed walking Bonnie down Aile was nice.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Bonnie father loosing the wedding money was terrible but Ed walking Bonnie down the aisle was great

Episode 14

Great episode Ed and home owner women was great but news reporter situation was great

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Soledad Cho being more interested in being a celebrity than on a sex list and getting propositioned by his secret celebrity crush was amusing

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

unfortunately his wife didn't believe him

Thread