27 12
Thread
Printable Version

S*** My Dad Says Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

S*** My Dad Says Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This CBS comedy project follows the life of Henry Bennett, a man in his mid-twenties who decides to move back in with his 73-year old, larger-than-life father Ed, and his everyday relationships, including the one with his brother Vince and his wife Kathleen.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:19 ]

I really like the first episode the stuff that comes out his mouth are really funny

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Same here but i need something watch while waiting today update

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I am sure you will catch up by Sunday

Episode 2

The internet discussion was very amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I think when she cook spaghetti and meatballs and getting her husband to eat off her chest was highlight of the episode .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least son knows he wasn't responsible for breaking up the marriage to her mother

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes but ED actually found women who just as bad as him .

his song i'm too sexy' was great amusing song

Not without My Jacket

This crazy episode after accidentally give away his son jacket he find out jacket was on dead man and him misunderstanding the relationship dead was gay was funny and ending with kiss was ridiculous

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

He played it so well

You Can't Handle The Truce

Well nice episode

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who would thought when henry left the Dog with ED he would fall in love with it

Reply 23#23 emc_23's post

Well he's still kind of funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to watch this episode last week so i just watch it with this week episode and your right YMCA conversation was ridiculous but glad Ed stood up for his friend.

Episode 8

Cybril Shepard as a self-help guru was interesting. Ed getting called on stage but ending up in her bed was amusing. Bonnie and Vince quitting their job was stupid but selling their condo was crazy.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

This is the problem with faith yes it's shame some people are gullible but that's how some people make their money.

You Can't Handle The Truce

Well it really didn't go plan but when Henry finds out who took his bike he breaks the truce  but giving him a heart attack was amusing .

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

That poor guy can you imagine how much pain he would be in i surprised he didn't pass out from Ed and Dr. Ted stapling the guys ass

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Mr chicken was amusing

The Better Father

Well Ed walking Bonnie down Aile was nice.

27 12
Thread