Thread
Printable Version

The 4400 - Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 4400 - Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The 4400 - Season 4 Here

This show gets more interesting with each episode. I just finished watching the Season 2 finale and I've got to say I'm highly excited about what will happen in Season 3. I was a bit confused and thought I was missing something because episode 12 and 13 were the same episode on the VIP channel But after reading the episode description it seems that the copy on the VIP Channel combined both episodes for some reason.

Well on to the next season

Click Here For The 4400 About & Episode Guide

Click Here To Watch The 4400 on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:32 ]
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #1 janenjab's post

Goodie!  I've not yet started this show, but am looking forward to it, as it sounds like a show that's right up my alley.  Glad for the heads up about the episodes...Thanks!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

it seems that the copy on the VIP Channel combined both episodes for some reason.

yes,it was double bill season-finale episode

I'm just finished episode 9 of season 2 and am really enjoying this show.  I knew I'd like it, but it's even better than I had hoped.  I've got a couple more episodes for the season...most likely less by the end of the day.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

I just finished season 2, and what the sight did...in reference to post #1 is show episode 1, which was a double episode in it's entirety.

What a cool finale!  I knew Collier would return, since his body had disappeared.  I assume he was taken again by the "future".  And what a shocker that Isabelle went from an infant to a full grown young woman!  I can't wait to watch the next season to see what happens next.  I'm definitely glad I started watching this show.  

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

The next season is a bit odd

This show is seriously addictive, it was the first ever series me and the wife actually sat done together and watched. Colliers return was definatly a highlight.

I am so glad you are enjoying it Barb. It's truly a great show with many twists, turns and questions to be answered.

Colliers return is indeed intriguing. Isabelle's aging is both sad and awesome. hehe I am trying not to say too much as not to spoil it for you! Many things happen in Season 3
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 8#8 silver1978's post

It was one way speed up story-line instead waiting 15 years they made so they could start her story in season 3 which was rather smart.

Thread