59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Law & Order Los Angeles Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Law & Order Los Angeles Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss the show here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 12:25 ]

Watched the first episode but i wasn't really interested in case lost interest half way through.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Chelsea's mother was despicable for what she did and what she was trying to do with her daughter

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

that what happen when parents think there children are money making machine

1x02 Echo Park

This was a good episode with a tragic turn of events that lead to murder and the case cuts very close to home for Detective Winters when his wife Lori, a former Detective, is questioned but thanks to Dekker she didn't have to testify

1x03 Harbor City

Using the Taser on the guy who then fell on his woman was funny and arresting Greg Campbell for trying to cover up his sons involvement was great and he had to turn his son in to save himself

1x04 Sylmar

That was tragic when two innocent children are killed in an accidental meth lab explosion but when the military hijack the suspects they almost got away with the death of the children but changing the charges from terrarium to murder was a great way to get the right verdict

1x05 Pasadena

A double tragedy when pregnant Rebecca Townley is run over and left for dead and then getting the politician's wife to confess thinking they had found the car for a deal of a lighter sentence because she was dieing only to find out her husband had disposed of the car and the judge threw out the deal and sentenced her to die in prison

1x06 Hondo Field

Interesting episode when a oil rig worker Freddy Ramirez is found dead but accusing him of rape when they were closing in on her was terrible but thank to his old phone and the messages she sent him the truth came out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-13-2010 17:10  
This was a good episode with a tragic turn of events that lead to murder and the case cuts very close to home for Detective Winters when his wife Lori, a former Detective, is questioned but thanks to  ...
Yes this was ok episode but it shame she felt that she needed kill her

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-21-2010 21:57  
Using the Taser on the guy who then fell on his woman was funny and arresting Greg Campbell for trying to cover up his sons involvement was great and he had to turn his son in to save himself
Well she shouldn't of stood behind him . This was sad case of father allowing his son to get away with raping a girl and him paying the girl off wasn't a good idea since it came out in court.

1x07 Ballona Creek

I liked the way they they got the DNA from Angela's rape 18 years ago to eventually get Luis Valdez put inside and some sort of comfort for all the victims families

1x08 Playa Vista

That was funny how quick the couple fighting at the pool changed their story and going after the mother on parental alienation for her son who killed one of his dads girlfriend's was interesting but when that got thrown out and the kid was facing 25 years see decided to confess her involvement

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but what a twist with meth lab explosion turning into bomb situation but that women was stupid believe she was doing the right thing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she was behind it but that judge was fair giving her 1 year sentence instead 25 years

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes i had feeling she was behind it i am glad the truth came out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-4-2010 07:30  
I liked the way they they got the DNA from Angela's rape 18 years ago to eventually get Luis Valdez put inside and some sort of comfort for all the victims families
Yes that was some smart thinking DA trying get the conviction

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-15-2010 17:33  
That was funny how quick the couple fighting at the pool changed their story and going after the mother on parental alienation for her son who killed one of his dads girlfriend's was interesting but w ...
Wow that some parenting using the kid as pawn and fact his mother poisoned him against his dad but dad willing to do to prison for him really showed how much he loved his son.

1x09 Zuma Canyon

That was tragic for Detective Rex Winters and his family, after tracking down a lead to a marijuana crop that cost him his life but what the foreign office was trying to do was discussing considering he was responsible for ten murders including Detective Winters but what the ten year old boy did was incredible until he was killed before he could give evidence which was tragic. I have to say this was on of the best and heart rendering stories so far

1x10 Silver Lake

I cant believe the guy responsible for the home invasion that leaves a mother and son dead was a twenty year secret service agent but the husband played by Tim DeKay aka Peter Burke was incredible

59 123
Thread