Thread
Printable Version

Law & Order Los Angeles Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes i have to agree this was on of the best and heart rendering stories so far but i think the DA made a mistake they knew what he was capable of and they should of had cop guard him in case that happened.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i thought he had some multiple personality anyway at least he arrested and sentenced

Reply 22#22 bala's post

They seem to of shuffled these episodes around but with the death of the cop there is no point in the missing episodes
http://www.tvrage.com/Law_And_Order-Los_Angeles/episode_list/

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I still don't understand why they didn't air them during hitas ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Is this show on the chopping block

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Not exactly they will make a decision after season finale.

Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC) ... After a dismal start, this just relaunched; the end of the season will determine its fate.

Well, with my favorite character now dead... I am not sure if I'll want to watch this show anymore.

Plummer Park

Well that corruption case going all way city council i am surprised they got away with it for so long but killing a women over it was their downfall.

Daang, intense. Makes you think about our real government. Haha. Still not the same without Winters.

1x11 East Pasadena

That was some extortion racket in Pasadena and it was obvious the cop shot the other guy in the court room to keep him quiet but getting a guilty verdict with that evidence was a great result

Granada Hills

Didn't see the twist coming and what a twist it was

Reply 31#31 bala's post

1x12 Benedict Canyon
That was a great twist but waiting 25 years to kill her sister for something her mother did was terrible

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i don't understand why she target her sister and not her mother ?

El Sereno

Well 3 strikes law really showed flaw in the system but i liked how they got that girl off the 3 strike but not maridanise her . That cop that got his leg blown off was so unexpected all because he kick some dirt

Reply 34#34 bala's post

1x13 Reseda
I'm glad they got the girl off her three strikes but what a tragic outcome for not implementing the second strike for him

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

How would they have know what would happen 6 years later?

Reply 36#36 bala's post

But the law allowed them to put him away for eight years and they chose not too implement it

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Wasn't that for a petty crime ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thought it was man slaughter

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Oh didn't they say some thing about evidence not being strong enough ?

Thread