Thread
Printable Version

The 4400 - Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 4400 - Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The 4400 - Season 4 Here

I don't care what people say but this has got to be the best season of 4400 ever. Season 4 is still going on but addition isabelle played by Megalyn Echikunwoke ws fantastic this girl power gone bad-things she can do was amazing and season-finale of this season was explosive. you guys have no idea how brilliant and amazing the episode i can't emphases how fantastic this is. Promincine was fantastic revelation which will contiued in season 4.

Click Here For The 4400 About & Episode Guide

Click Here To Watch The 4400 on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:31 ]

Season 3

This season is quite interesting! I'm at about episode 10 and only have 3 more episodes to go in this season. I'm glad that season 4 awaits! And i can't wait to see this season's finale!
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Season Finale

Just saw the season finale it was great, it leaves so many possibilities for the next season! I have to get started on it ASAP Diana leaving NTAC (I'm sure she'll be back) Isabelle with no powers! Shawn hurt! Alana abducted! And finally the promicin shots with a 50/50 chance being given out to anyone that wants one!   Season four seems to be quite promising!

Off I go to Season 4
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

i told you it was fantastic

I finale saw the finale for season 3 - hoping to get stuck right into season 4 - and it was great!  The whole season was really good, but I especially liked the ending.  There's no way I'd risk taking a drug that has only a 50/50 survival rate, no matter the benefits.  I was SO happy to see Isabelle neutralized, but felt sorry fpr Richard.  Jordan is a mad man.  I don't care how much he's seen - he's crazy as a bag of rats!  And they took Alana again!  Those people from the future are really arrogant.  

I'm looking forward to season 4, but am also bummed, since that will be the end.  Oh well, c'est la vie.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread