97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Walking Dead Season 1-3 Here

The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the United States in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group’s desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 14:02 ]

1x01 Days Gone Bye

After watching the pre-aired release this reminds me of Survivors (2008) but more gruesome but has potential and will have to continue watching to see if he finds his family

The Walking Dead Season 1 Preview

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The beginning before credit confused me but than it went back to how it all happens and how he survived. It will be interesting if he finds his family guess we have wait and see. That poor horse i thought it was lucky he found one but what happened to it was awful.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-8-2010 15:44 ]

Episode 2

Well we know his wife is alive but she thinks he dead and it look like his partner is comforted her i can't wait until they find out Rick is alive that would really make both of them feel bad.Talk about bad time to rain What a plan

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was some gross camouflage so they could walk amongst the dead but that was bad time for the rain to was of the smell, dropping the key was funny and using the car to draw them away was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Where was guy driving to at the end ?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I don't now but he should turn the alarm of now

Episode 3

Well he finally did turn off the alarm but at least reunion with his wife was nice you see she felt guilty about the situation. Telling the brother about guy they left didn't go well but going back for one person seem a bit crazy but i understand why he had go back for the guns. The women conversation was amusing what they were missing from their old lives. That guy who beats his wife got a taste of his own medicine thanks to the other cop.  Nice clif-hanger

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Wow what a great reunion for Rick and his son but a shame his wife felt guilty about the situation and the women conversation about what they were missing was funny. That was some hiding Shane gave Ed but the guy on the roof cutting his hand of instead of the handcuffs was strange

1x04 Vatos

Another good episode when thing go wrong on their mission to get the bag of guns and it looks like Jim's dream has come true

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that one crazy episode i enjoyed the ending they really came from nowhere

1x05 Wildfire

Ed's wife sticking the pick axe in his head was grouse and how tragic when Amy became a walker and her mother had to kill her, Jim must make a terrible life and death decision after being bitten

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad when Amy became a walker and her mother had to shoot her but at least she was able to say good bye before she shot her. . I liked she was able take her angry out on ED when he dead.  

i wasn't sure if CDC guy was going let them in but he did

1x06 TS-19

We now no a little more about why Rick was left in the hospital but Shane is a mean drunk trying to force himself on Lori but with the CDC running out of fuel for the generator and no cure their time is running out before the possible destruction of the facility and wow what an explosion

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Just there luck at least they all got a chance of having a hot shower

The Walking Dead Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres October 16, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-22-2011 11:34 ]

Webisodes 1-6

It's a shame these were all to short but a nice way to get ready for the return

What Lies Ahead

Well i forgot how graphic the violence was in this show. This really was extended episode 1 hour episode and we can see things are still challenging but there were some close calls.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Sophia was brave while hiding under the truck compared to her mother but the guy's cutting the walker open to check was grouse but what a shock with Carl and the Dear

97 12345
Thread