36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 2 Here

Phoenix RisingThe season two premiere episode. A man bursts into flames. Elsewhere, Carter and Deacon are reaccustoming to the timeline restored in "Once in a Lifetime."Airs: Tuesday July 10, 2007Ok, it been a while since i saw the last episode and i thought recap was brillant and what an episode-a man burst into flames. good start to season 2 and henry wiping out Carter memories was good twist and know he wants to work for global dynamics. This is going to be interesting.

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:54 ]

cool three more days to go

Looking forward to this one! I wanted to get into Eureka for a while but was never able to on regular tv, was so happy to get it here.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

less than 24 hours

Episode 2 comment

This episode was cool episode and i don't know why but it always funny when Fargo does something stupid like switch on a device which he doesn't know what it does. i like these type of episodes because it's fun to watch how they were going switch it off.you couldn't touch it and it was abandon project for a reason. Still i enjoyed this episode.

Episode 1 comments are at the top of page,if anyone is interested.

I could never get into this series the very first episode was good but after that i found it was less funny and the characters just werent beleivable.

what do you mean by the character weren't believable?

In the first episode they seemed strange but in a good way after that they just sort of became boring and predictable and didnt seem to be as interesting and different in the later episodes.

how many episode did you watch?

I think I watched the first 10 episodes or there abouts.

ok-10 episodes you didn't like it

Not really the first episode was good the rest so-so but its not one of the best shows out there in my opinion.

your very picky

episode 3

another interesting episode-we meet carter ex-wife now that's going to be intresting and revelation that part of the artifact in their son was cool to find out.

come sci-fi  people i really want discuss these episodes.

We only have another 5 more episodes until this season is over i can't wait to see what's going to happen.

i wish more people discussing this show it's very unappreciated sci-fi show not many sci-fi shows that are as funny or interesting as this.

latest episode

maybe it's just me invisable thing was as exciting as i thought it would be but i did find the episode a little slow for my liking.

looks like i'm talking to myself again

Yeah, the show is slow. But it's part of the premise - there's no ultimate evil to fight, there's no mysteries to be solved. (Unless you consider the shrink and the artifact a mystery.)

Reply #17 Ceres's post

yeah i don't mind it being slow but the thing i like about this show is the comedy aspect to each episode last one didn't have much

2x12

just went to think this show getting dull this episode pull a nice twist with to be contiued and nicely tie up loose end. that ending was fantastic

anyone excited season-finale tomorrow-i can't wait

36 12
Thread