Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 2 Here

Phoenix RisingThe season two premiere episode. A man bursts into flames. Elsewhere, Carter and Deacon are reaccustoming to the timeline restored in "Once in a Lifetime."Airs: Tuesday July 10, 2007Ok, it been a while since i saw the last episode and i thought recap was brillant and what an episode-a man burst into flames. good start to season 2 and henry wiping out Carter memories was good twist and know he wants to work for global dynamics. This is going to be interesting.

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:54 ]

less than 24 hours

Episode 2 comment

This episode was cool episode and i don't know why but it always funny when Fargo does something stupid like switch on a device which he doesn't know what it does. i like these type of episodes because it's fun to watch how they were going switch it off.you couldn't touch it and it was abandon project for a reason. Still i enjoyed this episode.

Episode 1 comments are at the top of page,if anyone is interested.

what do you mean by the character weren't believable?

how many episode did you watch?

ok-10 episodes you didn't like it

your very picky

episode 3

another interesting episode-we meet carter ex-wife now that's going to be intresting and revelation that part of the artifact in their son was cool to find out.

come sci-fi  people i really want discuss these episodes.

We only have another 5 more episodes until this season is over i can't wait to see what's going to happen.

i wish more people discussing this show it's very unappreciated sci-fi show not many sci-fi shows that are as funny or interesting as this.

latest episode

maybe it's just me invisable thing was as exciting as i thought it would be but i did find the episode a little slow for my liking.

looks like i'm talking to myself again

Reply #17 Ceres's post

yeah i don't mind it being slow but the thing i like about this show is the comedy aspect to each episode last one didn't have much

2x12

just went to think this show getting dull this episode pull a nice twist with to be contiued and nicely tie up loose end. that ending was fantastic

anyone excited season-finale tomorrow-i can't wait

Thread