28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Glory Daze Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Glory Daze Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Glory Daze Premiered on TBS on November 16, 2010

GLORY DAZE follows the fun – and awkward – misadventures of four freshmen as they navigate college life, trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Joel (Kelly Blatz) is a typical guy next door who is determined to keep his focus on pre-med, at least until he meets his unattainable dream girl, Christie (Julianna Guill). Eli (Matt Bush) is a virgin who desperately wants to be cool.

Jason(Drew Seeley) is a buttoned-downed conservative, attached at the hip to his preppy girlfriend. Brian (Hartley Sawyer) is a star baseball player struggling to get out of his father’s shadow. Together, the guys agree to check out fraternity houses, finally coming to the steps of Omega Sigma, where they are greeted by pledge recruiter Mike (Callard Harris). Intrigued by the fraternity’s cool factor, their fate is sealed. They begin a journey that will make a lifetime of memories.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Glory Daze Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-18-2013 17:51 ]

1x01 Pilot

It's the 1980s, and four freshman have just arrived on campus, ready to take on college life. Boy-next-door Joel, wannabe ladies man Eli, button-downed conservative Jason and handsome jock Brian soon find themselves drawn to the Omega Sig house, where their guide Mike Reno is ready to show them what fraternity life is all about.

1x02 Fake Me Home Tonight

Amusing episode when the pledges are sent on a quest to wrangle a very specific birthday present for Stankowsky but Jason being more worried about his mix tape being stolen than the car it's in was ridiculous. Reno going to the aerobics class to hit on Professor Larsen was funny

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I finally manage to find a copy of this episode and wanted to see whether i liked the show i have admit there were some funny moments in the episode which really surprise me.

Let's start Joel room-mate was a bit crazy even that questionnaire he filled out and he passed . The Asian fraternity was funny but predictable . The beast was one big of beer-pog machine. It was a big mistake hitting on the English teacher in the supermarket but she knew they were students .

Eli stealing the painting and trying escape using there clothes and than getting arrested   but the cop tasering Joel in his private parts was funny. In the end it was all worth it since they got into Omega Sig house as result of the stunt.

Poor Joel finding a girl he likes than finding out who her boyfriend was just bad luck.

The fire porker incident at end was best way to end the episode i knew it had be fake but i can't he actually did it.  

Last thing the music choices for this episode were classic

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-24-2010 18:19  
Amusing episode when the pledges are sent on a quest to wrangle a very specific birthday present for Stankowsky but Jason being more worried about his mix tape being stolen than the car it's in was ri ...
Yes it's a shame he gave them  wrong name of beer lucky Joel figured out correct name for the beer. The one thing i like about this show is how teacher and student somehow get involved in this show.

Episode 3

Joel going to Priest was amusing .The guys outfit were crazy but than to swap it out was   but ladies outfit were so much better .Try to get a charter advisor was difficult   
Nice line from Asian guy to get the girl. The guys hiding under the bed while couple made up was also amusing.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The look on the three guys face when hiding under the bed was funny and the wolf guy was just crazy but at least he helped the get away

Episode 4

Well Joel dad getting high when visiting his son was amusing . The chat up mother and daughter at tailgate spray beer on them was disaster. The best bit was the father fight between the fraternity

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It was obvious that Jerry was going to get stuck with the helmet but getting high was funny and shaking the beer before giving it to the mother was bound to end disastrously. Julie getting drunk and peeing on her feet was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i didn't see her do that  i thought she did behind the trees ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was when they were caught by Jason and his father with her friend holding up her skirt

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

oh yeah i was thinking about before that when she told julies she wanted to pee

Episode 5

Never good idea to play football on an empty stomach

The teacher pranking his ex-wife new husband was funny

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The prank with the bees in the car was funny

1x06 I Ram So Far Away

I was surprised Stankowski was able to fool the advisor and you just knew it wouldn't last but the goat attacking the advisor and finding out about his wife's was amusing

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but thanks to their advisor check up on him they were able save the charter

1x07 What's Love Got to Nude With It

Poor Joel trying to shake his infatuation with Christie and then seeing her naked didn't help but his substituted date was amusing

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes that worst thing that can happen when you have a crush on a girl but she took it well by asking to see him naked. The top gun situation was ridiculous

1x08 Shamrock You Like a Hurricane

The guy's helping them to take the statue was amusing and the photos didn't help matters but taking the wrong leprechaun as payback was crazy

I just started watching this, LOL. Love the 80's
Electronic mail? how Stupid! lol

28 12
Thread