28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Glory Daze Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he was crazy one just they luck they kidnap a crazy one

Episode 9

Joel accidentally giving his notebook that contain drawing of Christie with rude thought bubble and than sneaking into the girl bedroom. . It strange seeing Red sox girl aka BMS sluttish cheerleader actually keep her clothes on for a change but her annoying accent was over kill. The high jacking radio station was amusing.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I thought i recognised her from BMS and the shower scene was funny but what will Christie do about her copy of Joel's notes

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

She will keep it secret and than tell at the end

1x10 Some Like It Hot Tub

I'm glad they didn't prolong the Joel's notes story but Julie doing the laundry by herself was amusing and I'm glad he told her how he really feels

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Julie going to doctor was best moment he told her what she was experiencing was great. and not a bad season finale i hope second season get commissioned

TBS Cancels 'Glory Daze' After One Season

TBS' first hourlong comedy series Glory Daze will not be returning for a second season. The cable network has opted not to renew the once-promising fraternity comedy from  creators/executive producers Walt Becker and Michael LeSieur, about a group of friends who are trying to navigate college life in 1980s Wisconsin.

Source

This has now been added to the flash site

28 12
Thread