Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x10 The Children

I thought they would be safe when they reached the tree and Bran learning more about his destiny was interesting, Jaime releasing Tyrion was great but killing his father while on the toilet was priceless

I am ready

Special - A Day in the Life

Who would of thought there was so much happening when you spend a day on the set with the people who make it happen as it was in three different countries around the world

5x01 The Wars to Come

The fortune-teller / witch telling Cersei as a child was right about having three children and glad someone put him out of his pain while being burnt alive

Reply 186#186 codebreaker's post

The annoying thing was there was no recap so i had remember what happened last year and i figured it out as i watch it. I hate typing up comments for this show because so much happen in each episode it's like watching a mini movie i still have no idea how all character will ever meet up in one place.

Reply 187#187 bala's post

It's like three of four stories in one show

5x02 The House of Black and White

Trust him to row away before Arya knocked the door but him getting the coin out of the water after she left was surprising and Daenerys making an example of that kid was asking for trouble

Reply 189#189 codebreaker's post

I am impressed Arya stayed there through all that awful weather and he finally let her in. Daenery visit her dragon was nice but they didn't want to see her. The dragon flying away at the end was sad.

5x03 High Sparrow

Queen Margaery enjoying her new husband was understandable but she was pushing her luck with his mother and Sansa holding he dignity while meeting her intended was impressive, Jon Snow beheading the guy was understandable and Tyrion was lucky to finish what he was doing before being kidnapped

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

Queen Margery is one hell of manipulator she has so much control over that boy because she know she can control him but it going tug of war between her and the mother . I actually thought he was going to push him off instead of kidnap him.

5x04 The Sons Of The Harpy

What a blood shed at the end

Reply 193#193 codebreaker's post

Yeah  Daenerys is going to be mad when she see it

Great Season so far, I have read the books so now we are loosely based on books. Some characters are missing. Which is understandable considering how many characters we have in the books. Sansa is in real trouble and doesn't even know it.

Reply 196#196 gabsimom's post

Sansa has very bad luck with men

Thread