Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x05 Kill the Boy"

When i watch this it just feel like i watching a very long movie as there's a lot going on but this was slow episode but feeding the leaders to dragon was one hell of punishment

5x10 Mother’s Mercy

What a season finale and i am not going ruin it there were great moment and some sad moments . I really hate they didn't show what happens with some of characters .

5x05 Kill the Boy

Dany sacrificing one of the heads of the families after that blood shed was gruesome but losing a friend someone had to pay to get the message across and Myranda showing Sansa the kennels was pushing her luck

5x06 Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Tyrion was lucky not to loose his privates and the fact the was looking for someone to buy his privates was amusing but you have to feel sorry for Sansa having him take her like that

5x07 The Gift

Sam trying to defend the girl was foolhardy but at least she rewarded him after that beating and Queen Cersei getting locked up was surprising

5x08 Hardhome

Cersei struggling being a prisoner was understandable and Tyrion becoming Dany's advisor should be interesting but Jorah was lucky to walk away, rising the dead was creepy

5x09 The Dance of Dragons

Arya getting distracted after encountering someone from her past was bad timing and the fact he wanted a young girl was disgusting along with Davos sacrificing his daughter, the dragon coming to save Dany was great

5x10 Mother's Mercy

I'm glad Arya's plot to cross his name off her list for what he had done but her consequence was surprising and Cersei seeks forgiveness was her only step but her punishment is bound to have repercussions

Game of Thrones: The Story So Far

Now that what I call an epic recap of the first five seasons

6x01 The Red Woman

Sansa was lucky Brienne of Tarth turned up when she did and Ellaria making a bold move was surprising but how on earth did Jorah find Daenerys ring on that hillside

6x02 Home

I thought Tyrion freeing the Dragons as a way for them to be his friends was crazy and Arya refusing to give her name was impressive considering what was on offer, what Ramsay did was diabolical

Reply 218#218 codebreaker's post

He did say next time he had an stupid idea punch him in the face made me smile

Thread