Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 220#220 bala's post

He's lucky to have a next time

Reply 221#221 codebreaker's post

it would be amusing way to kill him if you think about it

6x03 Oathbreaker

Arya's training to be No One was brutal but at leased it's starting to pay off

6x04 Book of the Stranger

Jorah and Daario going along to rescue Daenerys was pushing their luck but her surviving that fire does deserve respect and looks like Sansa is going to have one hell of a battle if she wants to return home

6x05 The Door

Sansa giving Petyr his marching orders was great as he was supposed to be protecting her but the pantomime was amusing and Daenerys ordering Ser Jorah to find a cure was bizarre

Reply 227#227 codebreaker's post

I actually thought that play would given Ayra second thoughts about what she's doing and that what i call ending after last week ending this wasn't as great but great way to end the episode

6x06 Blood of My Blood

Gilly meeting Sam's family was bound to be worrying especially if they knew the truth and standing up for Sam against his father was nice but sad as he was banished from his home, Arya sneaking backstage could of been fatal if she hadn't stopped her from drinking the poison and the way Jaime faced off against the High Sparrow was devious

Reply 230#230 codebreaker's post

Sam trying to make it work with his family was a good effort but glad he left with them

6x07 The Broken Man

Margaery is risking a lot by not sleeping with her husband but passing to note to Olenna was an interesting way to get her to leave and what a lame attempt to take the castle failing to carry out his threat to kill the man, Arya was lucky to survive that surprise attack and I hope he gets those who killed everyone

6x08 No One

Ordering Cersei's giant to move aside was asking for trouble and the fact their guy lost his head for striking the first blow was karma but who would of thought taking the castle would be so easy, Arya latest test was impressive

6x09 Battle of the Bastards

Expecting Dany to surrender was amusing and what karma the man they pushed forward to be sacrificed was the only survivor and what Ramsay did was sickening and such a was of lives but not being brave enough to fight with his own men without his bow and arrow was going to be his downfall and being finished off by his own dogs was great

6x10 The Winds of Winter

There can't be many survivors after that explosion but ignoring the warnings was a colossal mistake and the way Arya but his throat after serving him his sons was impressive, Jon Snow being the new King of the North and Daenerys army should make thinks interesting next season

18 Hours at the Paint Hall

I didn't realise the main production complex was in Belfast, Northern Ireland and being able to do three film productions at the same time was impressive

Thread