Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fire and Blood

I hate season finales, why can't the good shows be like soaps and run all the time.  Daenrys living through the fire and emerging wth 3 dragons was fantastic, "Arri" seriously willing to kill the fat kid beautiful, Jon returning, realizing that he like all the other brothers of the night's watch, must live by their vow.

I hate waiting for season 2.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Thanks for posting this
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

I have seen the whole season and it was Fabulous.  Daenery rising from the ashes with the dragons was absolutely great. Who knew the eggs would actually hatch.    I enjoyed both the theatrical and practical side of it.  Drago had to die so she would be in place to go against Joeffrey.  I mean, seriously that kid needs to die.   I hate that Ned Stark died, but it may have been the Cataclismic moment to move everyone forward.  I'm thinking (having not read the books) that the next season is about the war.  Ari will end up at the wall and Snow will take care of her.  The only one who's fate is really up in the air is Sasha.  That chick being under the Crazy King Jeoffery there's no telling what will happen.  Hmmm  I can totally understand why Jon Snow had such a hard time with his vow.  Family or Duty.  I would have picked Family.  In the end, blood is what matters, but I've never been in that position.

The entre season got a 9.  A 10 if they would have Jon Snow take off his Shirt, &/OR NED stark lived.    either way, fantastically done.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 7-21-2011 08:30  
I hate waiting for season 2.
I couldn't agree more.  We have to wait til Next year to boot.  UGH!  SoOOO long.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 7-28-2011 19:49  
Hmmm  I can totally understand why Jon Snow had such a hard time with his vow.  Family or Duty.  I would have picked Family.  In the end, blood is what matters, but I've never been in that position.  
Then you didn't understand a thing that his father taught, for the Stark's Duty is everything.  That is the reason he cut of the head of the black brother in the first episode, the man ran away from his vow and duty.  Why he went to King's Landing, not because he wanted to, but for Duty, Ned Stark would personally cut off Jon Snow's head, if Jon broke his vow to the Wall and Jon knows it

Game of Thrones Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres April 01, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I have just edited the promo topic with new titles since this has a fourm and replace the first post with new video

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I just done a search and there was no promo so i posted it here

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know it posted it as season 2 teaser not promo so i edited the title

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You obviously edited it after i posted those above

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes i did i was watch sneak peeks and than post them in topic so i didn't see you post until i finished.

The North Remembers

Well this was a nice returning episode and it look like things are going to get more complicated . The fact that Aria hiding in plain sight is rather amusing consider how close she was with hearing distance looking for her.

The Night Lands

Well Aria hiding out making friends and it really strange i know he been in sea for 7 years but not recognise your own sister and feeling her up was amusing and disturbing at the same time. How the hell are we suppose figure all different family out season 1 was easy but this season the new character are making this show a bit difficult.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Not really, best place for her, most people rarely saw her, and nobility would not pay any attention to a young bouy, which is how she is hiding.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Yeah it was a good place

2x00 You Win Or You Die

interesting documentary with a recap of the first season and a look forward to the second season

2x01 The North Remembers

Joffrey is still a pain in the ass and his mother slapping him was great but I'm sure he would carry out his threat if she did it again so i am looking forward to his downfall

Thread