Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well this is a problem with having a child as the king but killing his brother/sisters was rather cruel

2x02 The Night Lands

Asking Arya to get her cock out and piss was priceless

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she did a good job of hiding but i am curious how he figured out she was a girl.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I suppose when they spent so much time together with him pissing in front of her but her not doing the same he would get suspicious

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that he bastard son of the king should be interesting, why do i think they hook up when they get older ?

I missed that part about Aya? or is that in eppy 2?

Reply 20#20 gabsimom's post

Yep that episode 2 which has been added today

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I doubt that they will "hook up"  I really enjoy that they are keeping Arya's story so close to the books, wish they would do it for the rest.  I liked seeing Ghost, and them keeping Greyjoys's return home was pretty good.  Disliked how they keeping making Cersai somewhat sympathetic.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

I'm with bala in trying to keep up with all the various characters!.    I want to see more of Cersai.  The queen and her dragons.  Jofferey is still a prick but so glad the "hand of the king" is pulling some of his weight.  Obviously the queen hates him or resents him or something.

Arya's story is very good.  I rather enjoy it alot.  So far Cersai and Arya's are my fav...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

what is dead may never die

It's a good episode when I don't have to look at Joffery!  

Sasha looks so forlorn (which she should be) but being so hateful to the handmaiden wasn't very smart on her part. She needs to start playing the game not being a mouse.

Aria as always was great.  Kids got guts to spare.

Momma stark was fabulous telling them her son was fighting a war not playing at one.  She put that "king" in his place.  He's gay, his wife knows and even offered to share with her brother.   Creepy.

Grey joys at the beach are just a nuscience and their story is worthless.  

Mr Greyjoys sister looks like an after picture for a meth head. but great eppy and quick thinking on aria.

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

She isn't very pretty is she?  The greyjoy's girl...

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

gees if i had said that you girl would had a go at me

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nahhh Pretty is pretty but she's ...well....not.

Can't fault you for truth my friend.  

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Cersai is Joffrey's mother, and she is shown quite a bit.  Was an alright episode, there was a few things that I didn't like, I can understand not wanting to add more characters for all those of you that wouldn't dare read the books, but sometimes some of the characters are background, but at the same time kind of important.  Loved that Brianna (the woman Knight, pretty much looked like she is described in the book.  i was kind of afraid that they would put some big but beautiful woman as her.  In the books, it is hinted strongly that Renly and the Knight of Flowers were intimate with each other, but not with the detail that the show has guess they want as much sex in it as possible)  

Still waiting on seeing if they are going to have the wonders of the lands Beyond the wall.  Also I understand the dogs are kind of a pain, but it saddens me that they at least don't have them laying off to the side of the room or area.

In fact i was kind of disappointed now I think more of it.  One of my favorite book series, and this show is kind of turning me off.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Garden of Bones

Wow they really don't like Jeffrey i mean he really is evil boy i mean the pleasure he got from seeing a women get spanked with his belt than candle holder was rather disturbing. He is going to be a nasty king if he survives and there really is no redemption for him  

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I agree.  The prick will get what's comiing to him!  He sucks. Well he is the child of insest!  Those kids can be crazy!

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well it's a good thing that he has no idea who the different enemy are but who will end up on throne should be interesting. Still not sure what black smoke that came out of that women who who

Reply 33#33 bala's post

yeah the birthing was a bit......creepy!!  didn't care of it.  She proclaims to be a priestess of light, but her "who who" birthed a black smoke thing!     uhhh oh.

So glad that the Barathians have food and water now.....she'll show them!

Thread