Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Sometimes i wonder how these actress do these roles i mean seriously most birth scene they actually a baby but pretending CGI thing coming out of her really must taken some acting. If that wasn't bad she perform in the nude .

The Ghost Of Harrenhal

I can't believe they kill him off i really like him and it was rather quick his death i really didn't expect it to happen so quickly

Reply 36#36 bala's post

i have a hard time recapping this show because I don't know the 100+ characters!!  

Some fo-king died!  Oops. Lol.
The girl knight hooked up with momma stark!  Well done
NO Joffrey so I'm happy.
Aria was just great.   Always!
The snow kid in the snow was .... Idk.  Weird
The midget!!!!   LOVE him. All the time
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x03 What Is Dead May Never Die

What Margaery said to Renly when she was trying to arouse him was amusing especially when she offered her brother Loras help and Brienne was impressive as a knight but she was one tall lady, the way Tyrion found out who was talking to his sister was great

2x04 Garden of Bones

Tyrion ordering his knight to kill the kings knight next time he spoke was amusing but Joffrey punishing Sansa and then the two women just shows what an evil kid he is, Daenerys was luck to be allowed passed the gates of Qarth but what a view when the gates opened and what on earth did she give birth too

2x05 The Ghost Of Harrenhal

Margaery didn't wait long after Renly's death to try a bag another King and there wasn't much Brienne could of done to save him but Daenerys proposal just after they meet was bizarre

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't did she because she seems lost ?

The Old Gods And The New

Another good episode with a lot happening Aria was almost caught but ordering the man to kill him on demand was rather risky she was so careful if only she had not seen that document she wouldn't got into this situation. Losing the dragon was predictable but who took them. That girl they caught in the wild, love it when she suggested to cosy with her during the night but her pushing herself into him was rather amusing and he was so uncomfortable.

A man without honor

This was another great episode.   Is that the stark boy at the end if the rope?  And the guy that took winter fell is crazy!  Out of his mind.  Wow!

Calese shouldnt be surprised the big black guy killed everyone for power.  He told her over and over how he came from nothing and now is the richest man In quarth.   

The stark girl ( idk names :/). Becoming a woman would be very scarey if that ment lying with Joffrey.  He's not right in the head.

The Prince of Winterfell

Well you just knew his sister would fun of him trying to show he was good leader but what she said to him was rather disturbing and sweet at the same time. I really do think she cares for him as a brother but he doesn't see it. The next episode actually look good

Reply 44#44 bala's post

This epi was pretty boring until the last 5 mins or so.   The sister brother convo was weird and touching.  Creepy family.  Jofferey is a moron!  Like he can kill anyone.  Not sure what's going on with the "snow" boy.   

Ehh whole thing was blah.   I saw the trick coming with arie calling the assassins own name.  Haha. Idiot should have known better!

Cersai's story need to speed up....

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-21-2012 08:16 ]

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

That's point of slow moving drama it set situation so you can see how things are going play out.

2x06 The Old Gods And The New

What a botched decapitation after three attempts finished of with a kick and that was a close call for Sansa almost being raped and Arya almost being caught with that note, Daenerys loosing the dragons is going to be interesting

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well i really find Daenerys plot rather boring and what she expect leave the dragon unattended without proper protection ?

Reply 48#48 bala's post

From the amount of dead bodies they were protected but from one person as we seen walking away is hard to believe

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I suppose but i couldn't tell of all of those bodies were her people or the city people ?

2x07 A Man Without Honor

The comment about pulling the knife in her back after keeping warm all night together was amusing and the way she escaped was crafty, it's a shame Sansa couldn't hide becoming a woman but lets hope Joffrey is killed before she has to have a child from him

2x08 The Prince of Winterfell

Tyrion was lucky his sister got the wrong girl and Theon is a head case just like Joffrey

2x09 Blackwater

Sansa will probably be right about Joffrey retuning like all the worst do but we live in hope he looses his head with his own sword and it looked like they used magic to take out all those ships with one arrow

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

It wasn't magic it was substance that old man had in the basement remember a few episode back we saw how much he had and Tyrion asked him to save it for him. It was great first attack but second attack was tough it's good thing back up came

Thread