Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I can't imagine why sansa wouldn't leave with the hound and go home. It's obviouse for whatever reason he will protect it.  Given the opportunity and having seen what's she's been around, I would think she would RUN!  

I hope the imp doesn't die.  He's great.  

The lannisters have secured their place on the throne. I guess the next wave of attack will come from Calesee and her dragons....Next season I would imagine.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

She doesn't deserve it

Valar Morghulis

Wow so much to discuss in this episode don't know where to start but Jeffory getting a new wife was interesting consider the old one thought she was free until the servant told her she would his plaything . The Imp is alive but he doesn't get any reconsideration for the battle and is thrown out of the palace which is sad.  Daenerys ability to control her dragon was rather impressive and how she escape and got payback to her slave that betrayed her was really evil but well deserved.   

So who is this king in the iceland ?

The Ending confused by this ins't walking dead ?

was this the season finale?

Reply 58#58 gabsimom's post

Yes episode 10 was the season finale

Reply 58#58 gabsimom's post

Next week True blood take it's place

Reply 57#57 bala's post

IDK who the ice king was.  He looked alot different than the other "walking dead' so I'm thinking he must be the original or something like that.  I feel bad for the fat kid who's going to surely die and turn into a dead walker.    Poor thing.

Khaleesi bringing vengence upon those who smited her! HAHAHAHAHAH  The control over the dragons was well done and locking the imposter into the vault was nice!  Shame about the servant.  She should have aligned herself better!  I knew she would get her dragons.  Their fire was impressive though.

Winterfell burned and greyjoy is gone.  Poor little lords.  They are going to the nights watch only to find out Jon Snow isn't there
I had such high hopes for Sansa.  I thought when he threw her over for the ambitious one, that would mean she would feel like she could escape which she did.  Only she thought he would let her go.  SIlly girl:  Your king is crazy as hell!  LOL    Maybe she will take the guy up on his offer to get her home.  Why doesn't she feel like she can go to winterfell???  I missed that.

Rob Stark marrying the girl is not going to go well.  He gave his word!    The guy who's daught he's suppose to marry is going to  be MAD!!!  

TRUE BLOOD!!!  bring it on

Quote:
  Why doesn't she feel like she can go to winterfell?
Because her family isn't there they been scatted all over the place

Reply 62#62 bala's post

we know that, but does she?!?

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Yeah because her king tells her how her family army has beat him hence beat the crap out of her

2x10 Valar Morghulis

Sansa's joy was short lived when Joffrey took a new wife and Brienne was impressive with the way she took out the three knights but Dany and her dragons escape was great

Game of Thrones Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres March 31, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

A Gathering Storm

This was a nice recap from season 2 ready for season 3 at the end of March

3x01 Valar Dohaeris

Being told it's a matter of life and death was amusing as he was about to use his teeth to take her pants off and Daenerys was luck after that trick with the scorpion but the thought of killing all those babies to get her army is barbaric

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well she was lucky but those soliders were fearless and i am guessing you need army like that if you going to start a war ?.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I'm curious how she will get around the death of 8000 babies without bodies

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

LOL i am trying not say this but didn't she say she wanted reform them by giving them their humanity back ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I understand that but they are expecting dead babies

3x02 Dark Wings, Dark Words

Sansa being honest about Joffrey was great and if  Margaery goes ahead with the wedding she knows what she's getting into and Brienne getting into a sword fight with her prisoner was amusing

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Was i the only one think Joffrey was naive to actually show Margery how load a cross-bow if she kill him like that i would find it amusing. She's one cunning women so glad she has him .

Thread