Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-9-2013 18:49  
I understand that but they are expecting dead babies
This is what i don't get, i thought dead babies were just to prove a point those soldiers are killing machine so i don't get why they expecting dead babies?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

If that happens she can always say it was a tragic accident but I bet Sansa would dance on his grave

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

True but i have feeling that Jeffrey will last a lot longer because we need evil character like him on the show .

3x03 Walk of Punishment

How embarrassing not being able to set the boat on fire as it drifted away and I'm not surprised Tyrion was curious as the boy didn't  pay for his good time with the girls, I can't believe he chopped his hand off

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

That was an amusing start to the episode . Tyrion new position was interesting wonder whether he keep an eye on finance and i think girls felt sorry for him was reason they didn't take the coin. Let face it he got what he deserved i still can't get image of him pushing that small boy out of the window in the first episode out of my mind

And Now His Watch is Ended

Daenerys freeing all the slave but even i couldn't believe what she did now she has a loyal army who are free but using dragon to kill him was genus.  I still shocked how she did it was so obvious but to have that all preplanned was crazy.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That was freaking awesome.  I've always like Daenery's the best.  She kept her cards close to the vest.  I actually saw the dragon move, especially the way she handed it to him.  Speaking the native tongue was a surprise but an excellent one.

It's any wonder the nights watch went beserk with hunger!  I would have too.  The fat old leecher deserved to die.     Sorry about the leader though.  I liked him.

I hope Sansa is going to be okay.  She just keeps being used.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 4-22-2013 15:41 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x04 And Now His Watch is Ended

I liked the way Daenery kept quiet about speaking Valyrian so calling her a bitch he paid a heavy price and I thought it was obvious he wouldn't be able to control the dragon and what an army being able to fight as free men

3x05 Kissed by Fire

Daenerys soldiers wanting to keep their slave names made sense as that was their names when she set them free which was lucky for them

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The look on  Tyrion face when his father told him who his new wife was going to be was amusing but than  tell Cersei who she was going marry knocked the smile out of her face

3x06 The Climb

After surviving the fall and finishing the climb I was expecting them to kill him who cut the rope

3x07 The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Daenerys taking the gold and refusing to give it back when she made her own demands was brave as she has no idea who his powerful friends are and the prisoner being seduced only to loose his manhood was cruel, the bear fight with a wooden stick was unfair

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's time she actually face a situation where she taken on more than she can handle. You can tell her confidence has increased as result of the dragons but she depends too much on them and has no experience leading an army she allows her soldiers a choice a commander of an army shouldn't be soft and she going have to learn this the hard way. The fact that she didn't realise he had powerful friends if they give that much gold to their enemies think about how much they give to their friends.

3x08 Second Sons

I'm not surprised Daenerys wanted him killed first after the way he spoke to her but their lieutenant bringing her their heads was great and how embarrassing for Tyrion not being tall enough to put the cloak on Sansa but not forcing her to sleep with him was nice

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well you could tell he had a bit of a crush on her so i am not surprised at the outcome . She really needs beef up her security since he managed to get in quite easily.   . The ending with all those crows was interesting not quite sure where that storyline was going. Aria pick up boulder but not going through with it but at least she shocked when he told her he returning her to her mother and brother that should be a great reunion shame they couldn't fit that in this episode.

the rains of castamere

Well we've killed half of the characters that I liked.  :\. The ending of the season is not going as I planned.  It wasn't surprising, he was very angry over what Rob did.     It does open the door for khalesee.   What happens to the little girl now?  So close and then to lose everyone....  

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

I know i was like not only has lost her father now she lost her mother and brother which leave other brother.

She is going grow up the hard way but if she get the throne when she gets older it would be great.

3x09 The Rains of Castamere

Bran Stark being able to control the animals was impressive but what a massacre at the ceremony

3x10 Mhysa

The smile on Daenery's face when she walked amongst the people was a nice way to end the season

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I couldn't agree more.  I know people thought this was a lame ending, but really its only the middle of the book.  We've got more to go.

I don't know how much more sansa will be able to handle.  Poor thing.  

So glad Jaime is home again.  It makes for new stories with his sister.

Thread