109 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching an incestuous plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.

http://www.hbo.com/#/game-of-thrones

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:10 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm half way through the special so why do they put it out so early for people to forget what it's about when it airs

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Sky are excited to announce that Game of Thrones will be airing on the 18th of April 2011 only one day after the US premiere.
http://skyatlantic.sky.com/game-of-thrones-news

1x00 15-Minute Preview

I'm not surprised he ran away from the white walkers but at the price of loosing his head and making his son watch was disturbing, the young girl showing off with the arrow was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

If they are going to do nudity they could at leased make it authentic for that generation and the brother undressing his sister was a little creepy but the things some people do for love is diabolical

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The little prince got what he deserved when the wolf attacked him but Sansa not telling the truth about what happened and killing the wolf was sad

Reply 18#18 amattia's post

You should make your request here but follow the notes in post #1

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Queen Cersei saving her brother was nice but then making him walk was amusing and after finding out she's pregnant she's bound to have a girl, the little girl was good with the arrows but not with the sword

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the way she got everyone to draw their swords at the end but the jousting was gruesome

Reply 27#27 bala's post

He was a bad sport after loosing the jousting competition but killing the horse was gruesome and Ned getting attacked from behind was cowardly but he paid the price

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Cersei eating the heart was gruesome and he should of been more careful about the way he demanded the crown but the sword fight around the hole was impressive

1x07 You Win or You Die

I didn't realise at first that it was two women but interrupting her yes with no was amusing and that was a good call on the casket of wine and what a climax's after King Robert died and they fight over who will take his place

1x08 The Pointy End

Sansa will have a hard time convincing her father to announce Joffrey as the king

1x09 Baelor

Tyrion's childhood story was amusing but sixteen or not he should of realised there was something strange about the so called rap victim and i had a felling Joffrey would go back on his word to Sansa but i didn't expect that ending

1x10 Fire and Blood

I liked what Sansa said to Joffrey about his head but i wished she could of pushed him off the bridge because he is pure evil but Daenerys and the dragons surviving that fire is some sort of miracle

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Game of Thrones Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres April 01, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I just done a search and there was no promo so i posted it here

109 123456
Thread