76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

I know i was like not only has lost her father now she lost her mother and brother which leave other brother.

She is going grow up the hard way but if she get the throne when she gets older it would be great.

Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu-Ray- Deleted Scene

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes look like all character are in different places but that wedding does look amazing

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Well yes i have to say ending was great but what a frame job

Game of Thrones: Season 4 Bloopers (Comic Con)

Reply 186#186 codebreaker's post

The annoying thing was there was no recap so i had remember what happened last year and i figured it out as i watch it. I hate typing up comments for this show because so much happen in each episode it's like watching a mini movie i still have no idea how all character will ever meet up in one place.

Reply 189#189 codebreaker's post

I am impressed Arya stayed there through all that awful weather and he finally let her in. Daenery visit her dragon was nice but they didn't want to see her. The dragon flying away at the end was sad.

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

Queen Margery is one hell of manipulator she has so much control over that boy because she know she can control him but it going tug of war between her and the mother . I actually thought he was going to push him off instead of kidnap him.

Reply 193#193 codebreaker's post

Yeah  Daenerys is going to be mad when she see it

Reply 196#196 gabsimom's post

Sansa has very bad luck with men

5x05 Kill the Boy"

When i watch this it just feel like i watching a very long movie as there's a lot going on but this was slow episode but feeding the leaders to dragon was one hell of punishment

5x10 Mother’s Mercy

What a season finale and i am not going ruin it there were great moment and some sad moments . I really hate they didn't show what happens with some of characters .

Reply 218#218 codebreaker's post

He did say next time he had an stupid idea punch him in the face made me smile

Reply 221#221 codebreaker's post

it would be amusing way to kill him if you think about it

Reply 227#227 codebreaker's post

I actually thought that play would given Ayra second thoughts about what she's doing and that what i call ending after last week ending this wasn't as great but great way to end the episode

Reply 230#230 codebreaker's post

Sam trying to make it work with his family was a good effort but glad he left with them

76 1234
Thread