42 123
Thread
Printable Version

Miami Medical Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Miami Medical Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Miami Medical Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:39 ]

this looks a bit like trauma!! hopefully it will be just as good

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

it look like trauma but nothing like it because each episode focus on a patient just like House.

It looks like it might be a really good show.  I hope so!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Pilot 1x01

Well a very good start to the series.

Did they have use CSI miami  cut-away shots in this show?.

The burn victim that doctor did a good thing getting web cam so he could say goodbye to her.. The men bathroom situation was lucky if he hadn't got him in time the man would bleed out. i saw that coming at start after the expolsion he pull that piece out of his neck.

I loved this first epi!! It looks like it is a great show and I can't wait till the next epi to see if it continues to be this good.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

This was a great opening seen and after all that drama the pregnant woman still had a sense of humor about the ice cream

Anyone know if/when this comes to our site here? It looks interesting...

Reply 8#8 Teachergirl's post

Well we hoping but until the new show suggestion topic has been reopened we can't vote for it

Hope it opens soon, I'd be interested in that show.

88 seconds

Well another good episode shame the shooter had to die .  I really hope that girl doesn't develop a crush on that new doctor that would too predictable but i hope she does last

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think Eddie has a soft spot for Kate but he was lucky that they spotted he was shot in the neck and what the doctor did for him and his mother was a nice touch

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

it's a good thing he was in the hospital otherwise he would gone all day like that.

Episode 3

Well at least that's one wedding they won't forget but there manage hospital ceremony was nice.

I can't even believe how they ended this episode i was left rather amused. Of all the people she could of slept with it had to be her boss. The coffee at the end was nice .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-17-2010 06:37 ]

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The bride taking the tablets because of her mother was a sad but the guy with the pole through his body was he lucky or not

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Who says a janitor is a bad job -the surgeon asking the maintenance man for help with that pipe put a smile on my face. . This first time I seen this happen on a medical series. . i thought he was a good sport about it as well.

Episode 4

Well more interesting stuff came out in this episode so nothing actually happen . The mother refuse dialysis so she could keep baby was risky but doctors managed a way around that. I figured that boy was deaf with fingers movement.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way he re-worded the treatment for dialysis to allow her to go through the adoption without ticking the dialysis box on the adoption forms

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I really like this show the character are all interesting.

I hate waiting new show to be added on here

Episode 5

Another great episode and what a way to introduce the patient through a presentation and i think he was good explaining the case but i really didn't figure out who died until it was revealed i thought it would be the guy with nail in the foot.

42 123
Thread