Thread
Printable Version

Miami Medical Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

What a great way to show how one insignificant act like throwing the boot into the road would cause a tragic accident and as for the one that died i thought the other car victim only after she went to another hospital

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well we seen stuff like that before on trauma of how one insignificant act causes accidents.

1x06 Calle Cubana

Another great episode with Chris coming in with Todd into the hospital with one shoe and who would of thought Todd was responsible for the other stab victim but what happened to Tuck was tragic

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked that twist we thought he was victim when he was the attacker

Episode 7

So we found out what really happens to Protor that caused his chest to be cracked. It was good save with the boy. The man with on-set alzimers and his tattoo was great.

Great new show!  I love it!  But then again, I love all the medical shows hehehee

Reply 26#26 goaliesbear's post

I agree with you!  I hope that they add it to the site.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Great episode with Serena feeling down after last week it was nice to see her up after saving the boy but the alzheimer's victim with his sister was sad when his last words was thank you to the doctor. 51 seconds to get to Tuck was amusing

an arm and a leg

Wow an alligator on a golf course it good thing they manages save the guys leg but bring it to hospital was great but shame about the young lady losing her arm flesh eating bacterial and than other guy dying in the hospital

Reply 29#29 bala's post

What tragic consequences from a golf game but waiting for the girl to become off age to make the decision to amputate her own arm was clever because she would never of forgiven her father

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes it was clever but she really had no choice .

1x09 Like A Hurricane

Wow i bet he is glad he let them cut in line but it was also a close call for his family and the peaches in the locker was funny

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was lucky . The wife finding out that the family died must been hard because she knew them. I am glad the DUI guy wasn't DUI but had medical condition.

Episode 10

Well that one diving experience none of those people are going to forget and the whole mystery about money and girl was good when it was revealed money was for car was great .

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Zambrano and Deleo being curious about the new woman in Proctor's life was funny and Serena coped well in the Hyperbaric Chambers considering her phobia

Episode 11

Another good episode shame the twin sister had to die but it shows you that you can't save everyone. only a couple more episode until this is over

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Chris's brother waiting till he left to get Marisol to tell him that he was sick was sad but typical of two brother always competing

1x12 Down to the Bone

Great episode with Chris going down the sinkhole to save the steel worker after a 36 hour shift was crazy and then cutting his rescue line because it was to unstable to send a replacement but Serena getting a smile out of Dr K after he collapsed was nice

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes i never witness a sinkhole but wow what an awful situation these are just as bad as an earthquake.

i have to say this was interesting cases for series finale

Thread