Thread
Printable Version

Moving Wallpaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Moving Wallpaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Considering this is about Echo Beach it does seem pointless watching one without the other so i looked up the TV schedule to see what aired first and i will watch it in the same order

Season 1 Episode 1

It does seem strange watching this first when their talking about show that follows next on their TV schedule

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-19-2010 18:41 ]

Season 1 Episode 2

After watching the first episode of Echo Beach i thought Abi thinking Jimmy had stopped to pick her up when his bike broke-down was amusing but trust the guy to fight over her on the beach

Now watching this makes more sense but what a funny mistake when the pay roll information was given to everyone and I'm not surprised that Jonathan was unhappy with his present after he put £200 in the envelope, falling in his office was funny

Season 1 Episode 3

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach it looks like Mark has got it in for Daniel by paying the beach kids to wreck his business

After Gillian was mugged Jonathan received a threatening text from what was thought to be her stolen phone but Gillian had in her pocket was funny

Season 1 Episode 4

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach it looks like Mark was responsible for the boat accident that forced Dan to leaves town

Discussing who Abi should go with between Charlie and Jimmy seems strange after what Jimmy said and Abi asking Charlie out and looking forward to the so called big or small explosion

Season 1 Episode 5

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach i cant believe who was responsible for the explosion

Jonathan's rumors about Hugo Speer quiting backfired when he threatened to quit unless he fires the one responsible but the unlucky new guy being sacked after signing his contract was amusing

Season 1 Episode 6

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach it was good that Grace admitted being responsible for the explosion but Mark wanting to keep it quiet was expected and Susan asking Jimmy not to go out with Abi mean they might have the same father

Jonathan catches Sam with one of the actors, but don't know which one was amusing

Season 1 Episode 7

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach it looks like i was right and now Dan thinks the same and is trying to stop them from going to far

Jonathan having is video on YouTube pleased the boss but not Jonathan and what he said to Ewan McGrego on the phone was funny

Season 1 Episode 8

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach it looks like Charlie is still drooling after Abi when Narinder is all over him and is the truth about Jimmy

Jonathan's comment outside Martine's trailer about a floater was funny and i cant believe they all got in to a fight with the christian group

Season 1 Episode 9

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach with Abi preparing to spend some time alone with Jimmy but after what Jimmy overheard I'm not surprised it didn't go the way Abi thought but what he said was cruel

Jonathan trying to get one of the writers to resign because Nancy tells him they are too old but the ladies fighting was funny

Season 1 Episode 10

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach with Jimmy trying to apologise to Abi when he found out the truth about who is father is but will Abi tell Jimmy about Charlie or will it be Grace

The practical joke on Carl about his movie was cruel but Susie falling on the table was funny

Season 1 Episode 11

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach with Angela now giving Mark an ultimatum and buying Grace the shoes she wanted how will Mark get out of this

Jonathan taking his cloths off was amusing but using the boxing glove was crazy

Season 1 Episode 12

After watching the next episode of Echo Beach with Ian asking Jackie to become his wife but for a minute i thought she was going to say no and I'm not surprised that Susan walked out on Mark

Jonathan being £100,000 over budget he decides on trying to getting rid of one of the three biggest stars

After watching the finale episode of Echo Beach with Grace doing to Jimmy what he was going to do to his mother and i had a felling Susan was hiding something and what a way to finish with Mark and Dan falling of the boat fighting

Season 2 Episode 1

I'm surprised this continued after Echo Beach was canceled but stealing the dead guy script and hiding him in the toilet in the hope to save their jobs was strange

Season 2 Episode 2

Jonathan's attempt to impress the American television executives didn't go well but Tom winning the bet was amusing

Season 2 Episode 3

Alan Dale refusing to come out of his trailer after Jonathan sexually assaulted him and a second time was stupid and at least he did the stunt instead of Alan but his ass hanging out was not a pretty sight

Season 2 Episode 4

Jonathan upseting the team by hiring George who is transsexual so the team decide to go on strike but the Kelly Brook fight was amusing

Season 2 Episode 5

The practical joke against Jonathan with the fake stabbing was funny but curious to know what Nancy thought she was talking about at the press meeting

Season 2 Episode 6

I cant believe Jonathan got away with what he did to Kelly Brook but Carl and Tom being embraced after what happened the night before was funny

Thread