49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval
Season 4 Episode 1 of 7

New series. After a year trapped in the Cretaceous period, Connor and Abby find a lost anomaly device in a raptor's bower and escape back to their own time, only to discover ARC has been privatised and taken over by a new regime led by scientific entrepreneur Philip Burton (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Alexander Siddig) - and their services are no longer required. Hannah Spearritt and Andrew-Lee Potts star, with Ben Mansfield, Ben Miller, Ciaran McMenamin and Ruth Kearney. Continues tomorrow

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:47 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

About time too my wife has been waiting for this ever since we found out it was reprieved from the chopping block and with one of the digital channels showing all the other seasons shes ready for the new installment

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well you know me i always tv guides for UK shows this was a surprise -nice way start new year

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I had a feeling it was coming with all the re-runs

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Annoying thing it's only short season

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Rumors have it that season 5 will start before the end of 2011

Wow I am so excited I thought this got cancelled for being too good of a show and the network couldn't afford it!

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

it was cancelled but what happen co-produced  by uk cable company (Watch)  

Read about it here

[ Last edited by bala at 12-15-2010 17:08 ]

Cast Picture

Filming has now wrapped on series four and without delay, the team are hard at work on series five! As we previously mentioned, the new series will feature several additions to the team - and here's the first look at their lovely little faces.

From left to right we have Abby (Hannah Spearritt), Connor (Andrew-Lee Potts), Matt (CiarĂ¡n McMenamin), Becker (Ben Mansfield) and Jess (Ruth Kearney):

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks for this

Episode 1

What a great start to the season and it look like good season there were some really amusing moments in this episode you would think Conner would learnt his lesson being stuck there 1 year. Why do i feel like the new girl will create a love-triangle between Abby and Conner?.

Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The look on Conner's face when he was trying to get the device working by shaking it like the TV remote was priceless but playing Don't Stop Moving by S Club was a bit corny to say the least

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well yeah i thought i was the only one who picked that up since i doubt you know about the connection

Reply 19#19 bala's post

They could of played anything but i suppose with Abby being a former member of S Club they was able to negotiate a royalties deal

49 123
Thread