25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval
Season 4 Episode 1 of 7

New series. After a year trapped in the Cretaceous period, Connor and Abby find a lost anomaly device in a raptor's bower and escape back to their own time, only to discover ARC has been privatised and taken over by a new regime led by scientific entrepreneur Philip Burton (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Alexander Siddig) - and their services are no longer required. Hannah Spearritt and Andrew-Lee Potts star, with Ben Mansfield, Ben Miller, Ciaran McMenamin and Ruth Kearney. Continues tomorrow

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:47 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well you know me i always tv guides for UK shows this was a surprise -nice way start new year

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Annoying thing it's only short season

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

it was cancelled but what happen co-produced  by uk cable company (Watch)  

Read about it here

[ Last edited by bala at 12-15-2010 17:08 ]

Cast Picture

Filming has now wrapped on series four and without delay, the team are hard at work on series five! As we previously mentioned, the new series will feature several additions to the team - and here's the first look at their lovely little faces.

From left to right we have Abby (Hannah Spearritt), Connor (Andrew-Lee Potts), Matt (CiarĂ¡n McMenamin), Becker (Ben Mansfield) and Jess (Ruth Kearney):

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Thanks for this

Episode 1

What a great start to the season and it look like good season there were some really amusing moments in this episode you would think Conner would learnt his lesson being stuck there 1 year. Why do i feel like the new girl will create a love-triangle between Abby and Conner?.

Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well yeah i thought i was the only one who picked that up since i doubt you know about the connection

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah she's done quite well for herself compared to the other members

Episode 2

Well Conner friend from season 1 returns and it seems like he found one they missed but thanks to it he was able to get back on the team . Moving in with Jess will be mistake i just know it.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah it amazing stuff we flash down the toilet but she could been a rich women if she sold it

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

It has aired,

[ Last edited by bala at 1-3-2011 13:25 ]

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

From now it's only 1 episode on Saturday .

like you said 2 episode better than 1

We need better season 4 vip image

Episode 3

Well look like we got some bad guys and Conner accidental lock down was great when figured back door but saving Rex was good.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

He should of know that Rex was loose ?

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a shame but i liked that the boys removed her video from system as a sign of respect.

Look like that women has been kidnapped . but did she take one of the trackers ?

Connors is in trouble with Abby not doing anything about new policy about animals which was cruel, it's good thing Lester made him change his mind.

I didn't know school did detention on a Saturdays ?

Episode 5

Well not really a great episode but enjoyable to watch

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was nice i love him hugging her and look on her face was priceless.

25 12
Thread