Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 bala's post

You knew if Suren couldn't kill Aidan she would be killed but what an opportunity she missed with her mother standing behind her and not knowing who Nora shot was a interesting way to end the season

Being Human (US) Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x00 Sneak Peak

This was a nice 5 minute recap

3x01 It's A Shame About Ray

$2000 plus a human heart of someone they killed in the hope of getting Sally back from limbo was a bizarre request but then wanting Sally's body made the challenge interesting and disturbing at the same time

Reply 7#7 bala's post

She was obviously looking for the body they got the heart from but what she is going to do with it is going to be interesting

3x02 (dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Sally flirting with an old acquaintance was deadly and looks like Nora is in trouble

3x03 The Teens They Are A Changin'

Nora and Josh trying to deal with the runaway teen because she was scratched was nice as her life wont be the same again and Sally trying to make things right with the ghost was amusing as he found out his girlfriend had also been cheating but the end was a surprise

3x04 I'm So Lonesome I Could Die

Sally's dream was disturbing but you can understand why she wants to take action to keep others safe and Nora taking Josh to meet the parents was interesting especially the way her father behaved

3x05 Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth

Aidan being haunted by the two girls at the same time Sally is seeing the ghost of Max's mother was amusing and Kenny begins to suspect that Aidan is a vampire was interesting especially with the video camera but the ending was a surprise

3x06 What's Blood Got to Do With It

Sally's brother being the new landlord I thought was going to make her living there awkward but trading her soul to save him was a hell of a move and Erin poisoning Aidan isn't going to end well

Thread